MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (3 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Well, you can try AutoGrabber, changing file piorities in torrents, playing files right from utorrent and streaming files if you still didn't test all this

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Your right, I didn't tried your latest build yet! Just done that..

First I have changed the MyTorrents.xml a bit to make Isohunt and ThePiratebay working again. I have changed 'thepiratebay.org' into 'pirateproxy.net' as this one isn't blocked in the Netherlands..

I'm also happy that I'm finally able to select different folders when I'm trying to locate a torrent!!! (y)

The streaming function is working fine for me, but is it using the internal player? Things like pauze, rewind and that kind of options are not working right?

The autograbber is working really nice.. And I think the plugin is getting more stable since the latest release. Do you need some help with the skinfiles to make them a bit better?

I think you are close to a public release.. (after language support is added) :)

Attachments

• MyTorrents.xml
      19.2 KB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    I'll try to remake streaming through OV player since it is more capable in playing http streams. No idea atm about actions with stream. I tested it with mpc-be and I couldn't do anything except pausing. No seeking, rewind etc. IF your utorrent is local and file is fully downloaded I recommend to use playing not streaming since it is more stable for now and having many options available in MyVideos/MyMusic.
    About skinning: MyTorrents is crashing during folder selection in AutoGrabber only with Titan. You're welcome to investigate this issue and finish Titan skin itself. I will be happy if you can continue using screen changing animation I've introdused for Details and AutoGrabber screens ;)

filetree

Portal Member
    July 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I haven't been following this thread much lately, but is there a way to use a "remote" uTorrent yet?
    I run uTorrent on my fileserver, not my HTPC.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Hi.
    I thought you dropped MP. ;)
    Honestly there is not much difference wher is utorrent if you do not use saving paths and dropping files in default folder.
    Other way to save files is using predefined paths but I'm not sure if it is available for 2.2.1
    You should check if
    Code:
    http://user:password@ip:port/gui/?action=list-dirs
    returning smth or not
    UPD. Also if you HTPC can see fileserver shares and you can map them to drives then you can fully use saving function.

Last edited:

filetree

Portal Member
    July 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My htpc died and I used AppleTV/plex for a while.
    Finally built a new one, getting it all setup (slowly) now

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    My htpc died and I used AppleTV/plex for a while.
    Finally built a new one, getting it all setup (slowly) now
    Nice. Good luck.
    And I'm slowly thinking of starting you favourite site's api implementation.
    Need to completely rewrite search engine for using json APIs but I had to do it long time ago.

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Should searching torrents via Trakt or TV series work at the moment? When I choose search from either one, MP goes to MyTorrents but doesn't search anything.
    It it broken in last test version I've uploaded :(
    AutoGrabber seems like a great feature.
    Could there be a manual option inside it where you could download one season at the time? Or an option to only download the next unwatched episode (or maybe you could allow user to define how many unwatched episodes should be downloaded). Also I seem to get multiple occurences of the same episode. Does the autograbber check if it is already downloading the missing episode?
    Yeah, we are planning to extend available options for AutoGrabber after testing existing ones (new and all eps) so all suggestions are welcome. And better to post them on issue tracker https://code.google.com/p/mp-mytorrents/issues/list
    Code for checking already downloaded ep is not finished yet sorry.

Any news about the new features for AutoGrabber or fixing the search from Trakt/TV-Series? Especially I'm missing the search...

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    @WsQ I think I fixed mptv-series search. Please test.
    And could you describe downloading season in AutoGrabber?
    Let's think that you have S01E13 last available locally What options do you want?
    "Constantly download new episodes" - curently "mew episodes"
    "Missing episodes"
    "Download 1 next episode"
    "Download season 1"
    "Download season 2"
    Download season 3"
    Is this right?

Attachments

• MyTorrents.zip
      947.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom