MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (2 Viewers)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Did you ever try F9/INFO button? :)
    Sort and filter options are there.
    P.s. Will look at 3.1 when I have time. I'm busy with plugin's core/rss/watchlist changes for now.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    I tried to add new possible enhancements to ggoglecode issues page and found out that I can't do this as committer :) nevermind. Please, vote/comment on them and add yours http://code.google.com/p/mp-mytorrents/issues/list
    I thought about:
    1) atom feeds support
    2) utorrent inbuilt feeds browsing and control (enable/disable, remove)
    3) support for utorrent 3.1
    4) adding "latest torrents" item
    5) ability to edit torrent file before sending to torrent client (change announce url, browse filelist)

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    my torrents

Hi, this may have been answered and i didnt see it. What do i have to do to get this to work in other skins besides the ones listed at the begining of this artilce. As I have tried to no avail.

Thank you Hound
    :D :confused:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Basically, you need to copy files like MP-MyTorrents....xml from StreamedMP skin folder to you skin folder and see how it's look like :)

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ Edalex "Basically, you need to copy files like MP-MyTorrents....xml from StreamedMP skin folder to you skin folder and see how it's look like"

Thank you, I have tried that in defaultwide but when I search and then get the results it shows the Xvid icon but no details for the files found.
    Surely after this time the developers would have updated it for at least the defaultwide.

Dont get me wrong I am not complaining/ wingeing just thought that this would have been a more popular plugin.

Thank you Hound :D

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    I'm a bad skinner and all people told me not to make skin files and leave them to professionals.
    So you can try attach but don't expect much.
    Anyway I found out why I can't use hidden menu on all pages so I will fix it in next release.
    P.s. IF you want to see background image inside plugin you should put pic from zip to DefaultWide/Media

Attachments

• DefaultWide.zip
      347.2 KB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Hi.
    Since my co-dev is missing I'm trying to make skin files myself despite ltfearme adviced me to leave it to professionals :)
    As you see DefaultWide almost done, Avalon is in progress, Frames needs to make a mockup first.
    Also I'm trying to add many-many new sites but have problems with authentification. I think I resolved this issue yesterday. I have no suggestions for new site except one from my public message on which i'm currently working.
    And at the same time I'm working on new features which you can find in issues list Issues - mp-mytorrents - MediaPortal MyTorrents plugin - Google Project Hosting for next release. And again I have no feedback about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom