MyTorrents (1 Viewer)

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
I would like to second the request for search filtering. I would love to be able to limit my rss results to certain keywords like "xvid" instead of having to sort through the whole feed. Thanks for working so hard on this plugin and keep it up!

Thanks,
Jacc1234

Give feedrinse.com a try. I used it to create a filter on this rss feed from mininova:

http://www.mininova.org/rss.xml?cat=8

My filter is: [allow the post] [if any] [post] [contains] 'galactica'. The result filters out everything but galactica:

http://feedrinse.com/services/rinse/?rinsedurl=5be5ff8df34ffa565053ef79488ac723

Gatorfreak

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
First, wonderful plugin! Thank you!

My question...do you have to manually initiate all downloads to begin? I would like it to automatically download anything it finds in my RSS feeds that I have setup. Like what Miro does, if you've ever tried that out. I want my shows to be ready and waiting for me.

edit: I'm using My uTorrent with uTorrent WebUI.

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
First, wonderful plugin! Thank you!

My question...do you have to manually initiate all downloads to begin? I would like it to automatically download anything it finds in my RSS feeds that I have setup. Like what Miro does, if you've ever tried that out. I want my shows to be ready and waiting for me.

edit: I'm using My uTorrent with uTorrent WebUI.

Since many torrent clients do a fine job of this already it may be overkill to add this to the plugin. See this guide for setting up uTorrent to have your shows ready and waiting for you:

Torrent RSS tutorial

Azureus also does this:

Azureus, now called Vuze : Plugin Details for RSS Feed Scanner

Gatorfreak

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'd tried it in uTorrent but I guess it wasn't very obvious. I should've RTFM. Thanks for the link. I agree that since uTorrent does it already, no need to put it in the plugin. Thanks for the help.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've just installed this plugin for the first time and having a hardtime to make it work. Can anyone help me out with the following issues (i'm using mp 0.2.3.0 final):

- Add feed isn't working. I searched thru this thread and found some posts about that. It should be fixed right?
- Adding torrent's not working either. But I guess since I'm trying to do this on the server from a client it won't work.
- I'm using uTorrent. However I need the "AzureusWrapper.dll" for MyTorrents otherwise the feedlist won't load. Well one more DLL isn't that big of a problem but it throws an error the first time (of the MP session) I access My Torrent. It says "Azureus error: http://localhost/process.cgi". It's right about the file not being there (I use IIS as a local test environment).

Any help's greatly appreciated

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
I've just installed this plugin for the first time and having a hardtime to make it work. Can anyone help me out with the following issues (i'm using mp 0.2.3.0 final):

- Add feed isn't working. I searched thru this thread and found some posts about that. It should be fixed right?
- Adding torrent's not working either. But I guess since I'm trying to do this on the server from a client it won't work.
- I'm using uTorrent. However I need the "AzureusWrapper.dll" for MyTorrents otherwise the feedlist won't load. Well one more DLL isn't that big of a problem but it throws an error the first time (of the MP session) I access My Torrent. It says "Azureus error: http://localhost/process.cgi". It's right about the file not being there (I use IIS as a local test environment).

Any help's greatly appreciated

Joz,

1) Go into settings and disable the My Azureus plugin and make sure uTorrent is enabled

2) Either upgrade to 1.0 RC1 OR zip up and send me the following 4 dlls for the version you are using:
core.dll
dialogs.dll
utils.dll
WindowPlugins.dll

You can always reach me at fcsobel@yahoo.com

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for the offer fcsobel.

I finally got my machine set up right with MP 1.0RC2 and everythings fine now.

Great work!

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It's me again :)

Got it set up now completely working, the only thing that's buggin me is that My UTorrent always opens up in big icon view, even though I selected list the last time.
When opening My Utorrent it says it's displaying a list although I see thumbnails (with no image).

Using 1.0RC2 now with latest SVN build. I can live with this but it would be nice to have it fixed.

If it might help My Torrents is not having these issues

Kian

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Great plugin!

Some features i would like to see.
Ability to auto download the newest torrent
Schedule a time frame where it would download (like overnight)
Ability to delete those files after x days
Ability to see what torrents have already been downloaded

I'm thinking that most of these would have to be built into the torrent client. I currently use the xbt client because it doesnt use many resources (as of yet)

exactly what i am also looking for. 1 addition though: to define a least file size (this way it would be possible to dowload 720p tv series episodes more conveniently for instance)

are these features actually already fulfiled by the current my torrents plugin version?

i somehow cant find it in the mytvseries screen either.

any advice?

thanks,

kian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom