Not open for further replies.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tried this plugin last night with latest StreamedMP and it worked perfect! I use SAF for basic codecs and selected some 720p trailers. Awesome! Now if only they'd start adding 5.1 audio I'd be in heaven! Thanks to everyone that worked on this plugin, it rocks!

Some are ... but most are just in stereo :(

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    hi please see screenshots ... is this how mytrailer sposs to look in Blue3Wide ?
    ysmp

I've did a quick fix for the details screen,please give it a try and see if is working.

Attachments

• Blue3wide for My Trailers_updated for 2.0.2.rar
      30.8 KB

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Tried this plugin last night with latest StreamedMP and it worked perfect! I use SAF for basic codecs and selected some 720p trailers. Awesome! Now if only they'd start adding 5.1 audio I'd be in heaven! Thanks to everyone that worked on this plugin, it rocks!

Some are ... but most are just in stereo :(

What a waste huh? Nothing like watching trailers in HD with crisp, clear, digital.... stereo sound. :eek:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi please see screenshots ... is this how mytrailer sposs to look in Blue3Wide ?
    ysmp

I've did a quick fix for the details screen,please give it a try and see if is working.

hi preroriano ! thank you now i cen see the full ditle...:)

but i was talking more problams :
    pic' 1 the litle menu thet overlap the movie list ? dont you thing the movie list need to move to the right side ?
    pic' 2 olso the menu ,ween you wont to play triler have to be very carfull becuese i all time hit the menu...
    pic' 3 the menu cover the first movie ,and the most importent the buten up / down page not work at all,wall the only screen thay work is in movie list view ,all rest views thay not work.

thank's again ,
    ysmp

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i'm actually looking for someone with who is willing to build a good skin for Blue3(wide). I want to do it myself but i'm too caught up in the coding department ;)
    If someone would step in and help me get a official blue3/blue3wide skin out for distribution with this plugin i would be very grateful. Also if skinners feels like stuff is missing, like exposing some more variables or anything that would help improve any skin just let me know.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i'm actually looking for someone with who is willing to build a good skin for Blue3(wide). I want to do it myself but i'm too caught up in the coding department ;)
    If someone would step in and help me get a official blue3/blue3wide skin out for distribution with this plugin i would be very grateful. Also if skinners feels like stuff is missing, like exposing some more variables or anything that would help improve any skin just let me know.
    Did you try to contact Harley? :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Blue3Wide Skin Uptade for 2.0.2

hi ,wall after playing with the skin litle bit , this is the best i can do...
    i tack the skin that thesystemera mack for 2.0.1 and i copy past from some other skins,afcors is not perfect,
    but i can live with thet for now ( untile beter will come)
    i wont to thank thesystemera,pretoriano,joz (thay do all the work i just copy from them)

some screenshot.... and zip file ...
    ysmp

Attachments

• My Trailers - Ditle.jpg
      My Trailers - Ditle.jpg
      167.9 KB
    • Blue3Wide for My Trailers for 2.0.2.rar
      30.7 KB

hanker

Portal Member
    April 12, 2009
    Home Country