Not open for further replies.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Problem - only noticed this lately on some trailers. The trailer plugin hangs when viewing certain trailers

eg.

Try loading: Just Added -> Bruno

Doesn't load up a list of trailers just sits there and does nothing, then when i try to load other categories i get a "No data available" error. The only way to fix it is to restart mediaportal.

tmar89

Portal Member
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just checked back in here after a while.. been developing for Beyond Media and just fed up. I developed an HD Trailers plugin for Beyond Media based on Yahoo! HD Movies (HD Trailers Plugin for Beyond Media - SnapStream Forums) and I noticed that this plugin needs help getting the Yahoo! part done. I have the C# code that parses and pulls data from Yahoo! and I would love to contribute it to this plugin since its backed by a team of people that actually support the program. PM me if you want my help.

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This is a great pluggin my wife and I love it. The one suggestion or should say request. Could you support StreamedMP. It works with it but I see it work/look better under different skins. Just something to throw out there.

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice plugin, all trailers seem to work up to 420p if i go higher then many trailers stall for a very long time or halfway it drops audio and playes in slow motion.

I think when it runs out of buffer it gets buggy. I red the next version will hold quicktime buffering i think that will solve it.

When is the next version due?

TabascoJoe

Portal Member
    June 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Is it possible to change the order of the trailerresolutions? I think most people watch the trailers with the highest resolution possible (i.e. HD 1080p) but that is always located at the bottom of the list whereas the focus is on the very top. I always have to zap five clicks down to get to 1080.
    So please change the order or, if I can do it by myself, let me know where to change this. Thanks... (And thanks for this great app)

krikkit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2008
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    even better solution would be an option to define a default resolution (and do not ask anymore for resultion if set)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Is it possible to change the order of the trailerresolutions? I think most people watch the trailers with the highest resolution possible (i.e. HD 1080p) but that is always located at the bottom of the list whereas the focus is on the very top. I always have to zap five clicks down to get to 1080.
    So please change the order or, if I can do it by myself, let me know where to change this. Thanks... (And thanks for this great app)

+ 1 to change the order .... good idea ... save some clicking ...
    ysmp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom