MyTrailers plugin (1 Viewer)

ered15

May 21, 2008
tx for the info i'll try that another question in the rar i downlaod it comes with a core.dll where should i put that cause I replaced it with the one in the main folder of Mediaportal and software didint open I had to Restore the file from the Recycle Bin

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm not sure about that. You should just install MP as usual and my trailers will already be installed as part of that. No need to copy individual files etc.

ered15

May 21, 2008
yep sorry first time I use MP any way the plugin is not working I don't get links to trailers and as I read in this thread plugin is not working

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Looks to be broken in the new RC1 versions - I too get no links to trailers :(
    Sometimes the info for the movie doesn't show either :(

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    yahoo has change, from wmv files to flash videos.. So I don't think this is going to be a easy change,
    I have allready check the code.. and for my first impression a big change is in place :-(

Above is from another thread where I was asking about this issue. Can any devs have a look and update the plugin so it works with flash video? I don't know anything about programming by maybe the plugin just needs to be pointed to the flash video files instead? (assuming correct codecs are installed?

Cheers,
    Colin

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    This looks like the case - most of the trailer sites i've looked at seem to use Flash or Apple encoded trailers...

Redin

April 20, 2008
    mytrailers

I can not see trailers too. Have developer working on it?
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom