MyTrailers (1 Viewer)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I hope i will have the new version ready tomorrow.. i have set some new priorities and i'll be starting a fresh topic when it's done.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey Armand.

Dunno if you saw my post complaining again :)
    Is there any obvious reason why 2.0.0.137 is working (I tested it now for a couple of days without any crashes) and the latest google code release isn't?

Wish I could help you out some more with this. If you need any info or testing done please feel free to contact me anyway you can.

I'd really like to get this plugin working stable. Eventhough it might not seem like it but I really do appreciate the effort your putting in!
    It's stable now but I have to miss the gametrailers bit...

This system is kinda special in some sense, such as:
    - nLited XP SP3 installation, integrated with latest updates (incl. dotNet 3.5 and all previous versions)
    - I always just backup the complete MP folder and the one that's in the doc & settings (for DB's and cache etc.). So when I reinstall I just copy paste everything. I tried re-installing the normal way (which is running now) but doesn't seem to make any difference.
    - Running Visual Studio 2008, Netbeans
    - loads of tweaks (some nLite, some done myself)
    - Used the simple codec guide (so ffdshow, haali, qtlite, flvsplitter)
    - 4GB on x86
    - Overclock CPU @ 3,2GHz, mem @ 960, speedstepping enabled (12 hours, orthos stable)
    - Latest drivers (ATi 8.9, latest creative drivers, chipset etc.)
    - Latest bios which is working really good for me
    - I could go on for a bit...

p.s.
    Might have said this over and over... Everythings working fine in WMP

p.s.2
    Might have to dump nlite installation (could test that sometime in vmware) for this or try to install all codecs seperately (can that even be done? dunno where to start) or some other stuff... In my humble opinion it could be so many things.
    Might be somehow related, dunno but my hauppauge pvr150 needs some warmup time after a reinstall. After a couple of days using it (after reinstall) I don't have any problems with this card anymore (i'm totally clueless of the cause)...
    see this thread for reference

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    edit: oops... nm.. i thought you had compiled the svn code yourself.

I'm almost done with the new version (will post it probably tonight)
    I think some scraping logic for Apple Trailers is not working in .176

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ok, hoping this will fix my problems. I'll report back after new release.

Kingmob

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Rotterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It appears that my external player (vlc) is not being used. because of this, gametrailers does work, but apple trailers doesn't, because the .mov files cannot be handled i guess.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It appears that my external player (vlc) is not being used. because of this, gametrailers does work, but apple trailers doesn't, because the .mov files cannot be handled i guess.

I think your system is creating a graph that does not play correctly, doesn't fail playback, and in turn won't fall back to the external player (somehow :confused:). I need to create an option that forces the use of the external player. Or you could inspect the grapg that your system is creating by loading one of the Apple Movie trailers URLS into GraphStudio.

NOTE: a newer release can be found here.

baja

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Hi, LRFalk01,

Do you still work on your version of Mytrailer, where can I get latest one? Do you still have plan to combine two versions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom