MyTrailers (1 Viewer)

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm making a Yahoo Trailers provider for the new plugin, but if the Apple Trailers had box office and coming soon it would be amazing imo.

-LRFalk01

baja

Portal Member
December 15, 2007
So when are we going to see new plug-in (Apple & Yahoo ) together since i (my pc) has problem with apple trailers, still i try to solve the codec problems. btw in my pc, i have also Xbmc and its apple trailers modul works without problem

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm waiting for a piece of the backend to be made to finish the provider. Once that is done, It should have a working YahooTrailers provider shortly thereafter. armandp is a pretty busy guy with his assistance in the Moving-Pictures plugin. There should be an assembly attachment way back in this thread from myself if you want to use that for now. it is for Yahoo, but has none of the work that armandp has done in it.

-Lucas

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hello.
I read a lot about this plugin and i want to try it.

Just download ver. 2.0.1 and install MP RC3.

Enable plugin, start MP and click on My Trailers.
And i see this screen:
mytrailers.jpg

What to doo next?
I am litle confused...
thanks!

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello.

And i see this screen:

What to doo next?
I am litle confused...
thanks!
It somehow seems you do not have the correct skin files installed. Check the thread where you downloaded V 2.0.1 for the correct skinfiles. The files you have are probable the old default skinfiles.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hello.

And i see this screen:

What to doo next?
I am litle confused...
thanks!
It somehow seems you do not have the correct skin files installed. Check the thread where you downloaded V 2.0.1 for the correct skinfiles. The files you have are probable the old default skinfiles.

OK, i got it now. Thans.

mkrfctr

October 15, 2008
For me MyTrailers will play the game trailers, but from Apple, I get an error from Haali Splitter, as someone else mentioned back in the thread to disable error reporting, I did that and still no good; no longer 3 error messages from Haali, but still get the MP themed "cannot play this video try again later" error message.

Could someone tell me what file format the trailers are in so I can take a look at setting merit to use a different splitter, or else if this is kind of a known issue, other fixes would be appreciated.

dd129

Portal Pro
February 2, 2007
Hello,
i use RC3 with xface and i can't see the trailers in fullscreenmode.
In windowed mode, everything's fine.

Have you an idea?

Greetings dd129

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom