MyTV Files and Parsing (1 Viewer)

rhmclay

Portal Member
December 26, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
OK. Here is the full filename for those 2 files. I know they aren't named correctly to parse, but was just wondering why the season 1 episodes wouldn't show up as well. Still looking to see if there was a way I hid them, and if there is a way to un-hide them. But no luck yet.

\\mclaywhs\videos\tv series\What's New Scooby-Doo\Season 2\What's New Scooby-Doo.S02E01\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO
\\mclaywhs\videos\tv series\What's New Scooby-Doo\Season 2\What's New Scooby-Doo.S02E01\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.IFO

All the Season One Episodes are named the same
\\mclaywhs\videos\tv series\What's New Scooby-Doo\Season 1 etc...

Thanks

rhmclay

Portal Member
December 26, 2009
Home Country
Just wanted to give an update. Nothing I did would pull in all the season 1 episodes, and I couldn't find a way to un-hide them, if that is what I actually did, so I just deleted them all. I then re-ripped them, first one only, and it showed up. So I will have to re-rip them all, and make sure the naming convention is correct. Thanks for all the help. I still see 2 entried for each episode, one for the video_ts.ifo file and one for the vts_01_1.ifo file, so I will just go in and delete the vts one prior to importing.

Thanks!!!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    rhmclay, why don't you add "vts_01_1.nfo" to the replacement setup and enable it to process the rename before RegExp are done, that way the filename won't trigger anything and it will do it automatic.

rhmclay

Portal Member
    December 26, 2009
    Home Country
    RoChess,

This sounds exactly what might work. Problem is, I have no idea what you are talking about. lol :-D Is there something you could point me to, or a tutorial or example of what to do? I tried using search and I searched on the terms replacement setup and only came up with my thread, and then on process the rename, but that returned tons, and the first 2 pages didn't seem like what I am thinking you are talking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially since doing it manually can become quite time intensive.

Thanks!!!!!!!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I added yours to my existing rules to show you how it might work.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries.Replacement.png
      MP-TVSeries.Replacement.png
      48 KB

rhmclay

Portal Member
    December 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Oh I see. So I go there first and run that, and then do the import? I thank you so much. There is so much to Mediaportal, which makes it nice and also a bit difficult, but once setup I would imagine it will work beautifully.

Thanks RoChess!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom