MyVideos Fanart View (1 Viewer)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Maybe im missing something but, is it me or is there a lack of a decent fan art view for the MyVideos, i mean the list view as an instance doesnt enable you to see much of the background fan art at all.
I am moving away from Moving Pictures and creating nfo files with the MyVideos configuration screens and this enables much easier setup of new clients or if i re install etc, but the lack of a decent view is disturbing me :(
Now if i have totally missed it then please point me in the right direction and i will gladly rectify my lack of possible knowledge.

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is no fanart view for My Videos, 'lack of a decent view' is very subjective, actually I very much prefer the default views ;)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    So will there never be one implemented, as you can not see the fanart in the background very well at all?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Maybe one day as My Videos is becoming more popular along with My Films as an alternative to MovingPictures.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    the reason I ask Is because im trying to both limit the amount of plugins and also like NFOs for ease of use, lets hope more views are added in the future theres 2 I would like to see, a `in my opinion` better fanart view and a wall view. Thanks for the input (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom