myVoice Open Beta (2 Viewers)

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    @smnnekho: Thankyou! Yesterday I found out about the WSR macros and wanted to post here, if anybody had written some macro for Mediaportal.
    Could you maybe post a preliminary result (ger:Zwischenstand ;) ) ? I'd like to see, what I'm doing wrong with my macro. :D

I'll open a new thread this weekend, probably in this section:

other Input / Ouput interfaces - MediaPortal Forum

My Macros are pretty simple yet - but i sure will share them (they're not translated yet though - still in german).

I'm still trying to find a more appropriate way to deal with MP databases somehow. Basic control of Mediaportal is no Problem - i can even tell to switch to a specific TV channel - but i'd like to say something like "Play music from Nirvana" or Record THAT on CHANNEL X.

At least the latter might be possible somehow, maybe through a 3rd-Party sheduler that work via CommandLine etc.

Anyhow, like i said. I'll open a thread this weekend not only to share mine but also to collect all WSRMac's that are already out there (doubt it though, but i'm sure they will come (-; )

I will also try to give a little (and limited) instruction in whats possible or not.

p13man

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2008
    Home Country
    I'll open a new thread this weekend, probably in this section:

other Input / Ouput interfaces - MediaPortal Forum

Great idea, I'm thinking of working on using a Wiimote with MP. It will be a good thread to post my ideas.:D

munklefish

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2006
    Its a real shame the developer has given up on this. It was an awesome addition, that i loved on my old setup. I was really hoping to have this running on my new htpc. Does anyone have the files needed to install it ???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom