MyVolume Plugin (1 Viewer)

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Tester,

This plug-in does exactly what was one of my wannahaves for MP.
    Just one glitch though, maybe you can iron that out for the next release...

In my usage the volume is way up because of the low volume level for my recordings, so the volume for the TV and radio is lower and perfectly memorized by your plugin.

Here comes the glitch: when I play a radio station it correctly lowers the volume (o before I forgt: also a big thank you from my neighbors hahahah) but when stopping the radio station the volume goes up to early resulting in a load 'blob-like-sound'. In this case the sound should go up after the radio station or tv station stops playing.

thanks again,
    Ruud.

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

Look like that could be real nice plugin, but I have an install problem.

When I install MyVolume v. 0.9.2 and start MediaPortal configuration Plugins, then I get this error "An error occoured when loading the plugin MyVolume.MyVolume. Its incompatible with the current MediaPortal Version and wont be loaded"

I use:
    Vista32 bit.
    MP1 without svn.

rgs.
    Providers

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Tester,

This plug-in does exactly what was one of my wannahaves for MP.
    Just one glitch though, maybe you can iron that out for the next release...

In my usage the volume is way up because of the low volume level for my recordings, so the volume for the TV and radio is lower and perfectly memorized by your plugin.

Here comes the glitch: when I play a radio station it correctly lowers the volume (o before I forgt: also a big thank you from my neighbors hahahah) but when stopping the radio station the volume goes up to early resulting in a load 'blob-like-sound'. In this case the sound should go up after the radio station or tv station stops playing.

thanks again,
    Ruud.

Yes i know what you are mean, it happens one time to me, i'll put an option to the configuration, where you can set an timer or something, and adjust your System-config :)

Hi

Look like that could be real nice plugin, but I have an install problem.

When I install MyVolume v. 0.9.2 and start MediaPortal configuration Plugins, then I get this error "An error occoured when loading the plugin MyVolume.MyVolume. Its incompatible with the current MediaPortal Version and wont be loaded"

I use:
    Vista32 bit.
    MP1 without svn.

rgs.
    Providers

Oh really, hmm maybe you can attach the Logs, but before you are doing that, delete your logs set the Log verbosity to debug.(MP Configuration->general) and reproduce the error.
    i'll discover, that issue, thanks for the hint.

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Same problem.

2009-02-10 19:28:25.369661 [Debug][Config Main]: PluginsNew: loadPlugins C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\MyVolume.dll
    2009-02-10 19:28:26.624464 [Warn.][Config Main]: Plugin Manager: Plugin MyVolume.MyVolume is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: MyVolume.dll)

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same problem.

2009-02-10 19:28:25.369661 [Debug][Config Main]: PluginsNew: loadPlugins C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\MyVolume.dll
    2009-02-10 19:28:26.624464 [Warn.][Config Main]: Plugin Manager: Plugin MyVolume.MyVolume is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: MyVolume.dll)

Hey Providers, exists the MyVolume.xml in your MP Config folder?

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    To the DEV of this plugin, please go to the link below and fill out the form to put this plugin in the master plugin list. I hope this takes off and becomes very useful to ALL users of MP. Just copy and paste the fileds from the first post to fill out into your post, and fill them out. then anytime there is an update to your plugin, please update that post in that topic as well.

Thanks

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/master-plugin-list-54678/

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To the DEV of this plugin, please go to the link below and fill out the form to put this plugin in the master plugin list. I hope this takes off and becomes very useful to ALL users of MP. Just copy and paste the fileds from the first post to fill out into your post, and fill them out. then anytime there is an update to your plugin, please update that post in that topic as well.

Thanks

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/master-plugin-list-54678/

Thx for the info!

btw: plugin updated to version 0.9.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom