MyWeather Update (1 Viewer)

yoavts

Portal Member
May 5, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
i have just installed the RC1 ver of mediaportal... the weather works fine now but i have no option to set the radio stations... does any one have any idea how can i set the stations?

yoavts

Portal Member
May 5, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
thank's but i can't enter the TV-server i know the user name but i don't know the password (i did not create any passwords at all) can you help?

angryjack

Portal Member
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
RC1, what a crap !

just downloaded the RC1 "Refresh" and installed it on my Notebook and it was good that i not did it on my HTPC !

I used the 1-Click Setup without TV because i don't need it.

The result was that the installation first hung and i had to terminate the process :mad: Then i started it again and it said it was installed successfully.

Now ALL additional plugins are removed and everything is set back to defaults incl. the skin and language...

I think i will leave it on my working HTPC as it is, if needed without MyWeather :(

derelict

April 28, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
@Psycho Reptile,

crashes with 0.2.3.0 and SVN Build 18504 :(

How can i recompile the WindowsPlugins.dll to work with this build ?

I did the same thing you did, just copied over WindowsPlugin.dll. To get the original back I unpacked the mp installer, then unpacked the pakages-mediaportal, then did a search for *.dll files and found it, replaced it. Done.

So for those that the updated WindowsPlugin.dll didn't work for, what options do we have for getting weather back up?

marioleo

Portal Member
February 5, 2008
Near Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
So for those that the updated WindowsPlugin.dll didn't work for, what options do we have for getting weather back up?

Someone else made a fix one or two weeks ago for 0.2.3.0. It works...However can't remember who and what was the thread title...

You should make a search on appropriate keywords to find it back... That's the way I did.

Mario

geichel

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
Weather Plugin Fix for MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 stable

Hallo,
if you are looking for a WeatherPlugin fix for stable MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 release please follow this link:
Thread
Regards,
Gerrit

steven_layco

May 30, 2008
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Worked fine for me

I tried the suggested fix and it worked A OK for two machines running RC1 & XP Pro :D :D

Hope to see this included in the next RC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom