MyWorldMap plugin V 1.0 RC5 (Google Maps and Virtual Earth) (3 Viewers)

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi donkarlos.

If I read your log right, then your installation is missing the file "System.Data.SQLite.DLL".
    Normally the installation of WorldMap is creating this file in the ".\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows" folder.

Please try to remove WorldMap via the "MediaPortal Plugins-Skins Installer" (shortcut in the startmenu).
    And reinstall afterwards. If this succeeds then you should find the dll mentioned above side by side with the "GUIWorldmap.dll"

Bye
    Lars

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhh. That's indeed strange.

Maybe we have a version conflict of this dll file here.
    The version of the "System.Data.SQLite.DLL" that came with WorldMap is as far as I remember 1.0.41.0
    Can you please search your complete system for all occurrence of "System.Data.SQLite.DLL" and look if another version does exist?

Bye
    Lars

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey I've got the weirdest thing going on as well... I seem to have the letter X in all my entry fields when I first go into the plugin, I can remove these , but no matter what address I enter in, it seems to come up with no results. Weird thing is, I try the traditional MediaPortal skin and the plugin works fine, I try Aeon Wide and it doesn't.. Thing is, I had this going just fine with Aeon wide for ages and then it just stopped working. Thanks..

Any ideas guys?

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi thesystemera.

That sounds indeed weird. Did you test the virtualkeyboard of the wikipedia plugin (that comes with MP) as well? Did that have the same behaviour?

Bye
    Lars

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you mean the keyboard that comes up when you go to enter the field... Yes....

Sorry I can't be any more specific, just don't know what exactly to be specific about..

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry I meant no... There is no problem with the Wikipedia one... It simply comes up with an X in the entry fields... I looked at the skin, and the skin seems to have these X's... I've tried other versions of the Worldmap skin for Aeon and no luck.. It simply works for Bluetwo which is really annoying because I so like Aeon.

Any idea guys... PLease!!!!

Actually what I have noticed, is this plugin uses the old style MediaPortal keyboard while all my other plugins use the newer mediaportal keyboard, you know the bigger cleaner looking one...

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi thesystemera.

I tried to reproduce your problem with your skin. I have no idea were those X entries came from. For me the plugin does what it should.
    What is true is that the keyboard looks a bit different because the plugin comes with its own (sms style typing aware) one.
    I will try to adopt the latest changes from the real Virtualkeyboard to the one that comes with the plugin. This will fix the different appearance ... but if this will help you with your "X effect" ... well, we will see :)

Give me some time. I will prepare a test version in the next days.

Bye
    Lars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom