MyWorldMap plugin V 1.0 RC5 (Google Maps and Virtual Earth) (1 Viewer)

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Google has change the Url's again. (This time they change the urls for the aerial maps)

To be able to use these kind of maps again you have to change the urls yourself (till the next version of the plugin comes with an updated list of it).

In the config of the plugin do the following:

• * Select the tab "Tile URL's"
    • * Change the the "Google Aerial Url" from "http://kh{0}.google.com/kh?n=404&v=99&t={1}" to "http://khm{0}.google.com/kh?n=404&v=99&t={1}"

As you can see this time it is just a one letter you have to change.
    I will try to find the time to upload a slightly improved version tomorrow. This version will also come with the new URLS's.

Bye
    Lars

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well.

Often is was just a change of the server side api version. The version 99 we use right now is just a workaround for that.
    This time it looked like google has switched over to a new server farm (maybe newer more powerful hardware) or something....

CU
    Lars

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @ll.

So... as promised I uploaded the new version today (yesterday was not possible because of the absence of our homepage ;)).
    Please find the changes in the first post of these thread.

Bye
    Lars

tattarn

March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    My Logitech Dinovo Mini doesnt have the F9-key so I have to use VirtualKeyboard when i want to search... :(

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well. If your keyboard has no F-keys at all... then you have a problem :D ... but not only with Worldmap, there are a lot of functions in MediaPortal that are accessible via the context menu.

So you have two option...
    1. You create a macro for your keyboard that sends a F9. DiNovo Mini function keys? - Keyboards - Bluetooth - Logitech Forums
    2. or you edit the keymaps.xml from MediaPortal (which is located in the AllUsers AppData folder)

Cu
    Lars

tattarn

March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    thanks, I will check option 2 first. You are my hero :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom