MyWorldMap plugin V 1.0 RC5 (Google Maps and Virtual Earth) (2 Viewers)

ben160972

Portal Member
January 26, 2008
Just tried this today, but when it's run, all i get is a black screen. I am using the Xface skin. Thanks

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhh.
    please post your MediaPortal.log (set it to debug log first). Maybe I can see what is wrong.

CU
    Lars

donkarlos

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello lkuech,

please look in this Tread. "https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/worldmap-plugin-installed-tv-black-43352/"

Danke
    Don

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all.
    Unfortunately a Error.log does not contain all informations. Because of this it would be much more helpful if I could take a look in the mediaportal.log

ben160972:
    From a look in your error.log I would say that the skin you use does not support Worldmap right now...
    Code:
    2008-08-15 15:43:17.625000 [ERROR][MPMain]: SKIN: Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Xface\MyWorldmapMenu.xml
    2008-08-15 15:43:17.625000 [ERROR][MPMain]: SKIN: Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Xface\MyWorldmapSearch.xml
    2008-08-15 15:43:29.015625 [ERROR][MPMain]: SKIN: Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Xface\MyWorldMap.xml

You can try to copy over the skin files I provide for the BlueTwo skin to your skin or contact the author of your skin to ask him for an update.

CU
    Lars

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ben160972:
    Thanks you. From a look in your log file I'm pretty sure that your skin does not come with the skin files required for Worldmap to work. As I wrote above your only chance is to contact the author of your skin for an update or simply try to copy over the four files (MyWorldMap.xml, MyWorldmapMenu.xml, MyWorldmapSearch.xml and MyWorldmapSearchResults.xml) and the media files (hover_worldmap.png, WMIPBlocked.jpeg, WMprogressBarActive.png, WMprogressBarQueued.png, WMprogressDummy.png, WMTileNotAvailable.jpeg and WMTilePlaceholder.jpeg) from the BlueTwo skin to yours.

Bye
    Lars

ben160972

Portal Member
    January 26, 2008
    Thanks for the quick reply, i'll give it a go, and let you know how i got on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom