myYouTube (1 Viewer)

bigj

Portal Pro
January 10, 2005
Works for me - using ffdshow and adding gabests flv splitter - internal (WMP) player.
Thanks!

gizzard

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
I hope I can release the new version tomorrow.

It will contain the ability to add to favorites, play HQ and save the flv to your disk.
Also some major work on view. You can now change the view to filmstrip etc...

Just finishing the skinning and last minute bugs.

gizzard

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
I have uploaded the new version to the forum and it is pending at the Main Repository.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey Saint, just saw the zip at the startpost have triplicate files (3 files for example for "myYouTube.dll").
Might want to change it... Probably all the same files but it's kinda confusing.

efla

Portal Pro
September 6, 2007
"You can add videos to favorites"

Thanks for this new great release.

When I try to add videos to favorites via the contextual menu it looks like everything's OK, but then I'm wondering how I can find/display back the favorites ? There is no buttom "My favorites" displayed (I'm using XFACE)

I've also configured the plugin with the path to save flv files, but I do not know what I must do in order to be able to save flv videos

gizzard

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
All the options are in the context menu. Called Favorites and Saved Videos.

efla

Portal Pro
September 6, 2007
Yes it was where I was expecting to see these options, but I don't see these options
I just tried to change MP language from French to English and now I can see these options ... and there working fine -) , ...so should be a problem with the language.. somewhere !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom