NA Scanning has been Fixed in the new TV Engine! (1 Viewer)

deeceefar2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The custom INI you posted is only for users with dish pro LNB's. They use band stacking which is why you can't use a standard transponder list. You have to do a little math to convert all the horizontal transponders to vertical ones. Looking at the current SVN they are implementing the ability to do band stacking in the software. So I would expect in a few weeks you won't need custom transponder lists at all.

deeceefar2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It doesn't work for yet either that is why I said give it a couple weeks. I don't think they have all the bugs worked out yet. I have a SS2 card and band stacking isn't working with it either, but I haven't seen any official notice of the implementation of band stacking either in SVN or in any posts yet. So I'm assuming their still working on it. Also I have DP 34 switch on my band stacked transponders, so that could be the issue too. Give it some time and I'm sure tv server will have yet another rarely seen feature in DVB apps.

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2006
    Has anyone from the US gotten TVE3 or TVE2 to work with satellite and an analog card other than a Hauppauge card? I want to use Dish Network with TVE3 or TVE2 with my Nvidia Dual TV or my ATI 550/650. None of them work with analog cable in TVE3....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom