Need help modifying skin

Discussion in 'Black Glass' started by markcar_2000, September 15, 2013.

1. markcar_2000

markcar_2000 Portal Pro

alaerm and cctv installer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    I have a touchscreen for my kids room and it works pretty good with this skin but the menu pups up all the time and can't figure up how to make it not pop up on hover. I only want it to pop up on keystroke "I think it f9" I made the buttons bigger and now if he don't hit just in the right spot the side menu pops out this system only has mouse and left click. Any help would be great

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tgx
    • Premium Supporter

Tgx Retired Team Member

Tradesman, Graphic Designer
    Ratings:
    +1,114 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Show System Specs
    As far as i know the F9 key does not pop out the left menu, but only the right menu (context menu). I think there's no key to activate the left menu. It displays automatically when you approach the left margin of the screen. The only thing you can do is to reduce the triggering area.

You can play with these values in the "actiongroup" responsible for the left menu in every screen:

Code (Text):
    1. <buttonwidth>xxx</buttonwidth>
    2. <buttonheight>yyy</buttonheight>
    Thanks

Tgx

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!