Netflix for OnlineVideos (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have exactly the same problem. + IE does not start on my computer (Windows 10) and is no longer supported by MS.
    How can I change the timeout in the configuration to a high value?

Although I have MediaPortal 1 it says in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Team MediaPortal \ MediaPortal \ plugins \ Windows \ OnlineVideos \ iexplore.exe.config: <add key = "DebugLogPath" value = "C: \ ProgramData \ Team MediaPortal \ MP2-Client \ Log \ OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost-DEBUG.log "/> - is that OK?

A double click on iexplore.exe does not lead to anything - iexplore.exe does not start.
    Yes that's ok.
    See OnlineVideos FAQ, indeed you're searching in the right direction
    You should set a large value for BrowserHostWaitTimeout

Wladi

Portal Member
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Bulgaria Bulgaria
    If BrowserHostWaitTimeout has large value I could log into Netflix, briefly came up with the image to select videos and MP switched back to the Online Video menu "play me". After exiting MP and restarting it, I was able to go into Netflix and select and watch videos etc.
    Do you want the log files? Please give me an email address for it.

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If BrowserHostWaitTimeout has large value I could log into Netflix, briefly came up with the image to select videos and MP switched back to the Online Video menu "play me". After exiting MP and restarting it, I was able to go into Netflix and select and watch videos etc.
    Do you want the log files? Please give me an email address for it.
    Nice!

So now it's working as expected? Even if you decrease the timeout to say 20?
    Logfiles of a working netflix aren't that interesting to me, so if you are able to get it into a non-working state agan and get the logs of a failed attempt I can try to fix it.
    You can pm the logs through this forum, that's perfectly safe....

Wladi

Portal Member
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Bulgaria Bulgaria
    Hi!
    Many thanks for the support!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work as expected:
    1. Although I had entered the access data such as email and PW in the settings of the page, they were requested again by Netflix. Without the high value for BrowserHostWaitTimeout, I didn't have enough time to enter the email and PW.
    On the same computer, I can watch Netflix through both a browser and the Netflix app.
    2. Now I can select video, but it cannot be played because of error from Netflix: .
    I am currently looking for a solution to this error. "Fix It" is unfortunately no longer available, deleting the mspr.hds files did not help.

I would like to publish the log files, I have to remove or change the personal data there.

Last edited:

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey, I had the same problem with the mspr.hds file and I too deleted the file and still had the same error. However after searching for the issue some more I realized that there's actually two mspr.hds files and the one you need to remove is located at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady
    see Netflix: Fix DRM Error N8156-6013

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So, did this ever get fully solved? I can't enter my credentials when the browser appears, because it's gone when I get to the password field.

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For me it seems to be working. I have been watching several full episodes without issues. I guess it was the browser timeout from 20 to 2000?

As it's working, are you still interested in logs?
    Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom