Netflix for OnlineVideos (3 Viewers)

lulsam2

Portal Member
September 2, 2020
Home Country
Spain Spain
Just to confirm that now it is working in every box I have regardless the version of the Operating System so it is clear was not related to the OS at all. Sorry for the confusion I may introduce to the diagnostic.

Many thanks @doskabouter

Last edited:

Flavio

Portal Member
May 11, 2019
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi, by mistake at the first configuration I was wrong to type in the password. How do I change it? If I go in Configuration the user and password fields I don't see them anymore. Thank you.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    you have to clear the cookies in internet explorer (not edge!)
    If you don't succeed, let me know then I'll prepare a more detailed description

Flavio

Portal Member
    May 11, 2019
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I cleaned all cookie from IE without success.
    Here I can't see the field for user and password:

Cattura.PNG
    The first time I started the setup there were the two camps that are now gone.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Now I understand... I reworked that so that the browser instance handles the login so that cookies are automatically set to the correct values.
    First time you want to play a video, the normal netflix logon screen appears and you can enter your credentials there

Flavio

Portal Member
    May 11, 2019
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Okay, and that's what happens., but Netflix's login screen stays on screen for a few seconds and then closes and doesn't give me time to enter user and password.

Wladi

Portal Member
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Bulgaria Bulgaria
    I have exactly the same problem. + IE does not start on my computer (Windows 10) and is no longer supported by MS.
    How can I change the timeout in the configuration to a high value?

Although I have MediaPortal 1 it says in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Team MediaPortal \ MediaPortal \ plugins \ Windows \ OnlineVideos \ iexplore.exe.config: <add key = "DebugLogPath" value = "C: \ ProgramData \ Team MediaPortal \ MP2-Client \ Log \ OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost-DEBUG.log "/> - is that OK?

A double click on iexplore.exe does not lead to anything - iexplore.exe does not start.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom