Netflix for OnlineVideos (1 Viewer)

nl2rma

Portal Member
April 2, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Not broken, just need to tell onlinevideos to use other player I guess.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 4 met Tapatalk

krebbi

Portal Member
November 7, 2013
Freiburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

just have the problem that when starting a netflix video the screen flashes white and goes back to the mediaportal online video screen showing the episode.

Netflix works in IE11 pretty fine.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @doskabouter are you in The Netherlands?

@high do you still have the Bitcoin that were donated a couple of years ago? My idea is to use Netflix Gift Card vanaf €15 | Direct geleverd! to buy doskabouter a Netflix account. He can use the gift card code to load a Netflix account. I've tried it myself many times. Do you think it's a good idea?

Probably @Steve.Rayner61 was ready to give credentials if I understood right his message in different thread somewhere here.
    Also in Russia we have 1 month free. Connecting with NL VPN gave the same results :censored:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, I am from the netherlands.
    The thing is, I don't use netflix and I don't want the hassle of creating a netflix account and remembering to get it to stop before I have to pay...
    And as far as I understood, if you have a netflix account you are able to invite a limited number of people to share the account, so I thought that would be the easiest way for me to try to fix things...

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi doskabouter,

Sorry, meant to get back to you last night, but had a long day and crashed. I have no problem giving you my Netflix credentials. If I click on your name in the left hand pane of the forum and select "start a conversation", is that private between you and I?

Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom