Netflix for OnlineVideos (6 Viewers)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's working again
    Unfortunately not for me. I did update all the sites but trying to play a video still yields a white screen for a second, then back to the GUI.

nl2rma

Portal Member
    April 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Netflix is working here again, although it starts a little weard, first the blue rotating circle about 6 seconds and when it seems to fail the screen momentarily shows the HTML screen and than jumps to the video and showing a red loading circle for a second and starts playing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 4 met Tapatalk

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, at least it works.
    Somehow I think netflix (or at least the way we use it) is a bit slow. Had to increase the timeoutvalues (was 20sec) on my laptop to be able to play videos.
    Is all this behavior new? I do see the red circle on the website (while buffering the stream), so that one seems more or less unavoidable...

nl2rma

Portal Member
    April 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Loading took always a little time while the blue loading circle was vissable, about 5/6 seconds I guess.
    If you load a movie in IE than you see this red circle at the begining when buffering about 1/2 second (but I this can be slower is you have a less connection speed.

Muffsack

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Netflix is working here again, although it starts a little weard, first the blue rotating circle about 6 seconds and when it seems to fail the screen momentarily shows the HTML screen and than jumps to the video and showing a red loading circle for a second and starts playing.

I also can confirm that netflix starts very slow. This behavior is new that the HTML screen is shown after the rotating blue balls.

But it's working and I want to thank you for fixing the problem

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Wooo hoooo!

Working for me too. Well, it didn't at first, but then I remembered that I'd changed the password for you :)

Love your work buddy, thank you - and soo happy it was raining :)

So, are the Team going to help out with a Netflix account for you?

Are you OK for me to reset the password on my account? No rush, just let me know?

Cheers,
    Rainman.

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    OK, @doskabouter , sorry I only just saw the other replies. I get what looks like one of the Netflix screens (Home screen?) pops up for a couple of seconds during the video load as well. Strangely, this didn't happen the first time, but is happening every time now. Video loading has always been slow for me, but I have relatively slow download speed (Between 4 and 6mbps), so had already increased my "BrowserHostWaitTimeout" value to 30 ages ago. But, other than the home screen that now pops up, videos seem to be loading at much the same speed as they were before and the red spinning circle is normal.

Hope this helps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom