doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice to hear it's all working again.
    About those netflix-screens, in the end it boils down to the way the browserhost is working i.c.w. timing issues, and probably other things that presumably are very hard to fix.
    I guess I could spend another rainy afternoon on it, if it's really bothering you.
    For now, I don't need the account anymore until the next failure, and to be honest, I don't think it pays off to create a permanent account for me, I'm not that much of a series-watcher, and for the occasional one that I do want to watch, I have other (free) sources that I'm perfectly happy with.

So if the next time netflix isn't working anymore somebody can provide me with a temporary shared one that would be more than enough.

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Finally I found some time to test netflix. Thank you Paul, it is working fine and loading speed seems to be as fast as it was before (at least)!

Lähetetty minun SM-G900F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @doskabouter ,

Netflix has stopped working again :-( If you have time to investigate, the error is "Error getting dynamic categories" as soon as you try to start it.

I've reset my password to same as before so you can use my account.

Cheers,
    Rainman.

dr_torch

Portal Member
    October 10, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    And here are the logs:

[05-30 09:12:45,972] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] NETFLIX: new authURL
    [05-30 09:12:46,012] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source

Server stack trace:
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.Extensions.Value[T,U](IEnumerable`1 value)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.Extensions.Value(IEnumerable`1 value)
    at OnlineVideos.Sites.BrowserUtilConnectors.NetfilxWebUtil.get_ProfileName()
    at OnlineVideos.Sites.BrowserUtilConnectors.NetfilxWebUtil.DiscoverDynamicCategories()
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
    at OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.DiscoverDynamicCategories()
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<DisplayCategories>b__102_0()
    at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__0()

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, lets wait for some rain again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom