Netflix Manager (Updated 02/10/07) (1 Viewer)

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Sorry to be dense, hobbes487, but does this 2/10/07 update also work with 0.2.0.4? Thanks.

I have not tested it, but it should still work fine.

mistergq

February 14, 2007
hey Hobbes,

Great plugin. I do not believe I have downloaded the new version, I downloaded the one of the first page. I am a BTV user and have been fruitless waiting for beyond media to be integrated into to BTV. Since that will happen by the time I have great grandchildren (and I don't even have a child yet), I decided to play with MediaPortal.

This is a nice plugin. I was not able to view the trailers, but that is okay.

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
hey Hobbes,

Great plugin. I do not believe I have downloaded the new version, I downloaded the one of the first page. I am a BTV user and have been fruitless waiting for beyond media to be integrated into to BTV. Since that will happen by the time I have great grandchildren (and I don't even have a child yet), I decided to play with MediaPortal.

This is a nice plugin. I was not able to view the trailers, but that is okay.

I have updated the link in the first post to the latest version. About the trailers, they only work for movies that have trailers in WMP format. I have not been able to get it to play the flash versions.

bugmenot

Portal Pro
January 13, 2007
I am currently running the latest version of the plugin (1.6) and am unable to get it to work with Watch Now. Specifically, I've tried "Game 8" which is in my queue and is Watch Now enabled and I can view it in IE. Any ideas on why this option does not show up when I go into my queue?

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
I am currently running the latest version of the plugin (1.6) and am unable to get it to work with Watch Now. Specifically, I've tried "Game 8" which is in my queue and is Watch Now enabled and I can view it in IE. Any ideas on why this option does not show up when I go into my queue?

The plug-in is not set up to have the Watch Now feature for movies in your queue. I guess my thinking was why would you want to Watch Now a movie in your queue if it was coming on DVD. The watch now option shows up when you search for movies that have it. Try searching for the movie you want and see if the option is available.

I will add the Watch Now option to queued movies in the next release. Thanks for the input.

Armyb77

Portal Member
January 24, 2007
Home Country
Is there any word on getting the plugin to work when using SVNs? I get an error when trying to configure the plugin.

Thanks,
Armyb77

Armyb77

Portal Member
January 24, 2007
Home Country
I was wondering how hard would it be to make a plugin that works something like SnapStream Spotlight in Beyond Media? The ability to do video rentals, watch now, and a Napster Subscription for music would be awesome. Also would this require opening WMP to get the DRM License before viewing a watchnow? or is the GUI able to grab the License to make viewing possible with opening WMP first?

Thanks,
Armyb77

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom