New Australian TV guide source (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusmann

Portal Pro
October 22, 2005
Hi all. I have written a program to download TV guide data for Australia. It can output in XML for MediaPortal or Windows Media Center.

It can get full guide data including lengthy descriptions, title, subtitle and information about the rating, country of origin, subtitles, actors, year of production and more.

It gets every channel I can think of (more than 150 in total) including all the FTA and pay-TV channels. It supports renaming and duplication of channels, setting individual timezones for each channel, combining title and subtitle (this makes identifying recording files much easier) and lots more.

It has been tested (at my place :)) under Windows Media Center but has never been tested under MediaPortal.

Anybody who wants to help with testing, and would like a pretty darn good source of TV guide data, please PM me.

pisassi

February 9, 2008
EPG

Hi

Yes - I'm interested - and I'm in the middle of a re-build, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

... And I was just about to embark on doing the same thing myself...

Steve

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Angus,

Welcome back in EPG land.
    If this new EPG downloader is simular to the one you supported in the past, then I'm happy to test this for you.

Snoopy08

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Angus

I am looking for good epg for all channels on OZ.

Would love to give it a go..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom