New client (1 Viewer)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
August 12, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
A new video:

Please keep in mind, that this is an early version (even not an alpha version) so it is not the final version of the UI (e.g. Channel List) :-P

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Very good mate, working fast. I did run your code last night, I must say that's it compiled straight away no issues (not used to that). I have noticed the tile button images aren't resizing properly, tho minor issue. Your code looks very easy to understand and follow. Good work

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks! :) But be carefull, because at the current state of work I can't guarantee that the checked in Code is working ;-)

The UI is not scaling perfectly on different resolutions and dpi Settings, this will be fixed later and then the tiles are shown correct ;-)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, everything is fine, thanks! :) I hadn't enough free time to work on mediaPrime, but I will upload a new version on Eastern ;-)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh man, time flies :-(

At the moment I am working on two very important thins before I can continue the work on mediaPrime (EPG Data is now shown and the channel list is grouped in a new control MPTabControl):

- Fixing the issue, that the MediaPortal TV Server is exiting after ca. 20 minutes (see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ctively-refused-it.129178/page-9#post-1137417)
    - The most important UI control is a Video Player control. Because there is no alternative, I am using WPF MediaKit, but the latest version is from 2009... So there are bugs and missing features. I improved WPF MediaKit to get DXVA2 hardware accelleration working and instead of using the automatic generated DirectShow graph I build the whole graph by myself to get full control and to allow using any DirectShow filter no matter which MERIT is set for it.

Both are very time consuming :-(

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - The most important UI control is a Video Player control. Because there is no alternative, I am using WPF MediaKit, but the latest version is from 2009... So there are bugs and missing features. I improved WPF MediaKit to get DXVA2 hardware accelleration working and instead of using the automatic generated DirectShow graph I build the whole graph by myself to get full control and to allow using any DirectShow filter no matter which MERIT is set for it.
    We solved the codec preference by an inbuilt way (starting with Win7): https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...Players/VideoPlayer/BaseDXPlayer.cs#L473-L506. A lot of other features are available, like loading filters directly from file, which does not require a registration (avoiding conflicts with other propgrams, multiple versions possible etc.)

That's why I would really like to see joining us in MP2 development, you could really benefit from existing media support :) And ofc. we need experienced developers...

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's an honor that you asking me for help, but as you see I havn't the time to help. Maybe after I finished mediaPrime :D Or why not joining my project? :p

I will do my best to help. If we fixed the unexpected TVService exit, I also helped a lot, cause this is a $%!$§"%? issue! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom