azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Maybe after I finished mediaPrime
    i think, you do your arm, on your own software. but come on our side and enhance it with your knowledge.
    morpheus will be happy to have guy's who want work on MP2. this words concern MP1 dev too.

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Latest news:

I took over the WPF MediaKit project (of course with the permission of Jeremiah Morrill!). Now version 2 is officially available here:

https://github.com/Sascha-L/WPF-MediaKit

I hope other developers will help to improve this WPF control. It is the only working one available for WPF which allows us to play any video with DirectShow :)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not dead. I hadn't enough time :-( Also I am still working on WPF MediaKit and EVR Presenter, because without having a stable Video Player control, further work on mediaPrime makes no sense. The big problem is, that I don't have any experience with DirectShow and EVR Presenter. For example WPF MediaKit with EVRPresenter doesn't work with LAV Filter 0.66 anymore. All previous versions are working fine and I don't know why and so I don't know how to fix it. I am a pro in C#, WPF, etc. but not in C++, DirectShow, DirectX, etc. ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom