New DB not adding episode images (1 Viewer)

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

in an effort to clean up my TVSeries database I removed my old DB and went to scan/build a new one. I didn't want to have to re-download all my banners, posters, episode images, etc, all over again, so I left all images in the thumbs folder as they were. The new scan added all episodes, recognised all banners & posters, but did not 'pick-up' or add any of the episode images that are there. It obviously 'saw' all the episode images are there because it did not try to re-download any images, but none of the episode images are showing in the config, or in the gui. Even though I have images for all my images sitting in the correct places on my hard-drive, NONE of my episodes are showing images within the GUI (or config).

Surely this can't be 'expected' behaviour? Surely all of my existing episode images should have been 'added' into the database? Surely I shouldn't have to re-download all episode images again!?!

I'm using the latest svn of the TVSeries plugin v2.2.3367. I have 'Download Episode information for the whole series' selected.

Any help would be much appreciated,
cheers

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its not expected behaviour, I did some fixes to this recently in SVN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom