New Dvico 3.60 drivers (1 Viewer)

Jumbles72

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Queensland
Home Country
My Dual express works with the two DTV parts of the card but the analogue finds no channels on the first scan from a clean boot then causes the tv-server configurator to crash when scanning for channels a second time.
In the setup of the card for the tv service i can set it up as a hybrid no probs at all.

timhj

Portal Member
March 27, 2009
Home Country
jumble - yeah there are no analog cards as part of the Dvico card... set 1+3 and 2+4 up in a hybrid setup.

for people wondering I did manage to get this setup all working and booting properly in the end... it involved using an earlier revision of the drivers and running the cards hot before doing the tv-server channel scan.

If anyone's still having issues let me know and I'll dig up the link to the post I found regarding...

Jumbles72

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Queensland
Home Country
Yeah i had drama's recently reinstalling MP even with the cards set up as a hybrid. now i have to disable standbye epg grabbing to get it to work properly and my teletext no longer works for some reason.
What i don't get is the fusion card is DVB-T and atsc/ntsc but i can tune in pal analogue tv with the software that comes with it. (not in media portal) Is this done via software somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom