NEW FEATURE: trakt.tv Discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

lanceuppercu

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2008
    London
    does this feature allow me to sync movies/tv i've already watched (eg with mytvseries, i used export/import the watched flags to keep up with what i've watched), is there some way of importing watched stuff into my trakt.tv account somehow?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    does this feature allow me to sync movies/tv i've already watched (eg with mytvseries, i used export/import the watched flags to keep up with what i've watched), is there some way of importing watched stuff into my trakt.tv account somehow?

Yes, it handles this automatically. Just signup and enter your username/password in configuration, then when MediaPortal next starts it will send your watched flags for episodes/movies in your library/collection. It will will of course also sync the opposite way if you watched something on another pc or marked something seen on the website.

lanceuppercu

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2008
    London

Yes, it handles this automatically. Just signup and enter your username/password in configuration, then when MediaPortal next starts it will send your watched flags for episodes/movies in your library/collection. It will will of course also sync the opposite way if you watched something on another pc or marked something seen on the website.

nice! i was looking for something to track/store what movies i've watched as moving pics didnt seem to do this, looks like this is the answer!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    nice! i was looking for something to track/store what movies i've watched as moving pics didnt seem to do this, looks like this is the answer!

You can also use Follw.it as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom