New Hauppauge DVB-T drivers released (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Using 02.2.0 (no svn) had to delete old cards and add new. all ok and working.

Still using tve3 chenks or are you using 2 with svn's.

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Great, now I can test out my NovaT 500 under Vista.

I can confirm you need to delete your cards and re-add them to get MediaPortal to work.

chenks

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2006
    Scotland
    Home Country
    Using 02.2.0 (no svn) had to delete old cards and add new. all ok and working.

Still using tve3 chenks or are you using 2 with svn's.

using the nova in 0.2.2.0 (SVN 12587)

i deleted the card from the list... it's when i click on "add" that i get the graph error

newnova.jpg

Sampo

Portal Member
    January 13, 2007
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hauppauges server could be wery busy cause everybody want those drivers just now.. I had download that package yesterday two times and it was little bit corrupted because the download was going so low speed.

Anyway I took only two drivers from the hole package for my Nova T-500. It works well with MediaPortal and DVB Dream.Any other softwares I havent tested yet.

I haven´t check out but these new drivers could be same as older 3.1f and some beta-version loaded from Swedish Hauppauge-site.. Perhaps this new package is expecialy made for MCE2005? I haven´t open it yet because I´m not wery interested about MCE or Hauppauge 2000.

Biggest problem for me many other in Northern countries is that MP dont´t support DVB subtitles:(

Sampo

Portal Member
    January 13, 2007
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    so why am i getting the graph error when i try them ? when it appears to be running fine for others ?

Did you first uninstall old drivers with Hauppauges HCW...or something--UNINSTALLER? Otherwise you can´t get it work properly.

Wery usually the answer is "unable to create the graph" if the software don´t recognize DVB tuner..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom