New Hauppauge DVB-T drivers released (1 Viewer)

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
think the problem might be that my card is now being listed as a Nova-DT in the the device manager rather than Nova-T 500 !!!!

and when i removed these new drivers and put the previous ones back on again, it still doesn't work. looks like these new drivers have totally screwed my system !!!

Sampo

Portal Member
January 13, 2007
Finland
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi the newest drivers is not the 33b from 1001-2007, but the 33c from 1201-2007....;)
ftp://ftp.hauppauge.co.uk

Thank´s for the information,I didn´t notice that. I had downloaded 33b.

Anyway in my computer resources says that there is "Hauppauge Nova DT-Dual DVB-T Tuner device (+IR)".Drivers date is 14.11.2006 and version is 4.2.24318.0.
-Chenks- Haven´t you thing about reinstall MediaPortal?:)

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
it used to be listed as Nova-T 500 in the device manager.

re-installing mediaportal will make no difference.. it is NOT a mediaportal issue. (i installed the latest SVN to make sure)

either Hauppauge have renamed their devices... or it is installing the wrong drivers.

Sampo

Portal Member
January 13, 2007
Finland
Home Country
Finland Finland
either Hauppauge have renamed their devices... or it is installing the wrong drivers.
How is that possible? If you tell to Windows where are your new drivers..
( Not automatic installation). And you have offcourse delete old drivers.
Little hard to help couse my English is not good;) Maybe tired too..

Sampo

Portal Member
January 13, 2007
Finland
Home Country
Finland Finland
This update includes BDA drivers as well as there crappy software.

Also nothing found about driver update, to say what features are added or repaired/bettered.

Keep getting this mushroom feeling with hauppauge.

Yes,same feeling here. But If anybody have little bit more time,it is possible to read new fixes from "Release notes",examply "ReleaseNotes DriverA2" in folder:

\cd-digital-33b\CD-Digital-33b\Drivers (That is for Nova DT 500).

I don´t either have time to read anything from that package but maybe on some rainy day:D
Or tomorrow morning with a cup of coffee..

Beer Hunter

Portal Member
January 1, 2007
North East Scotland
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
Hi the newest drivers is not the 33b from 1001-2007, but the 33c from 1201-2007....;)
ftp://ftp.hauppauge.co.uk

They were the newest drivers when I posted them! :rolleyes: :D
Installed both upgrades without issue - don't muck about, just right-click on the device in device manager, properties, driver tab, update driver, install from a specific location, don't search..., have disk, point it to the download.
That way you don't have to muck about setting it up for MP again.

Kev.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom