*NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.2.3387 SVN Test Release [10-APR-09] (2 Viewers)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    So when MP1.01 finally comes out, will v2.2 be finalised, or will there be another SVN development?
    Yes, v2.2 will be officially released (finalized) when MediaPortal 1.0.1 is out. The code will be branched so we can continue to release maintenance builds for any critical issues that pop up while we work on v2.3.

good to know. please remember the mpi so that users can install it from inside mediaportal extension manager.

btw....string translation question....what is this string?

2009-04-03 00:08:17.473700 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 109811

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    good to know. please remember the mpi so that users can install it from inside mediaportal extension manager.
    I haven't forgotten, will probably wait until the dust settles after 1.0.1 is released first.

MediaPortal is trying to get a translation for My TV Series and can't find one, god know why its logging an error. It should just be a INFO msg in my opinion.

Are plugin developers suppose to update Mediaportal translation files? If so, its not very good as that could potentially corrupt working MediaPortal translations.
    The Translation for the name of the plugin is directly controlled by the user on what he/she enters in the TVSeries configuration for plugin name.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I haven't forgotten, will probably wait until the dust settles after 1.0.1 is released first.

MediaPortal is trying to get a translation for My TV Series and can't find one, god know why its logging an error. It should just be a INFO msg in my opinion.

Are plugin developers suppose to update Mediaportal translation files? If so, its not very good as that could potentially corrupt working MediaPortal translations.
    The Translation for the name of the plugin is directly controlled by the user on what he/she enters in the TVSeries configuration for plugin name.

sorry i still dont get it. is it a tvseries translation issue or a mp one?

if its a tvseries, what is the string to be translated? i would like to add it to avoid this line in my error log.

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    I have no idea how you gave me the right answer based on my question. Reading it now it still confuses me...

But thanks, yeah, that was the answer I was looking for!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    sorry i still dont get it. is it a tvseries translation issue or a mp one?

if its a tvseries, what is the string to be translated? i would like to add it to avoid this line in my error log.

Its MediaPortal, add <String id="109811">blahblahblah</String> to your translation file

frenzy

Portal Pro
    April 29, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, great plugin, brilliant work, keep going.
    I have one question: I was trying to get subs to work with forom subs and I came across Issue 52 where it is reported that "This has now been replaced with TVSubtitles.net". My question is what is "this" referring to and is this replacement available for download? :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have one question: I was trying to get subs to work with forom subs and I came across Issue 52 where it is reported that "This has now been replaced with TVSubtitles.net". My question is what is "this" referring to and is this replacement available for download? :)

We basically replaced forom subtitles with another provider TVSubtitles.net, so in next build just go into configuration and enable this provider to download subs.

It will be available in the next build, not yet released.

Damien

frenzy

Portal Pro
    April 29, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    I wish I could press the thanks button a couple more times...:D
    tvsubtitles.net is a much better provider so you made a pretty good call. Thanks again for a great plugin, keep it up.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Zeflash, deserves the credit as he added it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom