• February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    clearing cache then
    I tried did not help
    uninstalling and clearing cache then reinstall
    I try in the evening
    i also can't tell if the fonts are correct because of all the russion ( i only speak english ).
    see the letter, the text read. But if the correct font is used I do not know.

PS: But preview zooming into pictures wrong. It does not take into account the proportion of pictures.
    Lock Icon is not in place.
    Icon collection, not in its place. And it shows not only in the collection, but visible on film, regardless of the collection.
    280980_upload_2016-11-2_23-22-6.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    checked as tvseries can sometimes have different names for the same logo
    I have collected almost all possible pictures for studios. They are located here https://github.com/andrewjswan/mediaportal.images.studios/tree/master/Studios
    And it is addition which adds even more pictures (there are gathered different spellings of the same studios, pictures). FH supports them. https://github.com/yoavain/mediapor...er/Installer/config/FanartHandler.Studios.xml
    At the moment, there more than 3200 studios.

FH Studios properties for Movies and TVSeries:
    #fanarthandler.movie.studios.selected.single - one picture of all the pictures (varies cyclically)
    #fanarthandler.movie.studios.selected.all - all images horizontally
    #fanarthandler.movie.studios.selected.verticalall - all images vertically

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    clearing cache then
    I tried did not help
    uninstalling and clearing cache then reinstall
    I try in the evening
    i also can't tell if the fonts are correct because of all the russion ( i only speak english ).
    see the letter, the text read. But if the correct font is used I do not know.

PS: But preview zooming into pictures wrong. It does not take into account the proportion of pictures.
    Lock Icon is not in place.
    Icon collection, not in its place. And it shows not only in the collection, but visible on film, regardless of the collection.
    View attachment 183290
    For that overlap i'm assuming you disabled extra info setting ? If yes you have to come out of series then go back in for the setting to take effect, if not then it is a symptom of your system as there should only be 3 lines when that is disabled.

While i appreciate the bug reports it is wasted effort until your setup is working correctly which it clearly is not, if you have a teamviewer session available i'm happy to take a look.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    For that overlap i'm assuming you disabled extra info setting ?
    Where is this setting? In TVSeries? In skin?
    I changed the settings Only in home window. They are in the picture, https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-mp1-skin-test.135293/page-3#post-1199747 nothing else changed. all settings by default.
    come out of series then go back in for the setting to take effect
    tried it, come in, come out, nothing changed.
    it is a symptom of your system as there should only be 3 lines when that is disabled.
    I made a screenshot when the description was coined. Further description is scrolls, and there are more than 3 lines.
    While i appreciate the bug reports it is wasted effort until your setup is working correctly which it clearly is not, if you have a teamviewer session available i'm happy to take a look.
    I do not think that the position of text and images depend on the cache. I have installed one version, then the second. Both been laid out yesterday. In the configurator chose your skins and ran MP. I looked that the skin does not work correctly. Came out. Clear cache. Launched. Nothing has changed. Today, I try to remove it. clean the cache and reinstall.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Where is this setting? In TVSeries? In skin?
    I changed the settings Only in home window. They are in the picture, https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-mp1-skin-test.135293/page-3#post-1199747 nothing else changed. all settings by default.
    In hidden menu of tvseries, if you did not change it then it is a symptom of what is wrong with your system.

I do not think that the position of text and images depend on the cache.
    No the text will depend on the correct font being used which gets cached, but i don't think it is using the correct fonts. I'm not sure without looking if you installed from scratch then the weather logos that you are getting don't exist. Like i said i would need to see the issue first hand to fix because you are the only one with this problem.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    1.Uninstall the skin.
    2.Delete any Ares skin folder that might be left over.
    3.Delete the cache folder
    4.Reboot machine.

5.Grab installer from first post again and install
    6.Open config and select Ares as skin
    7.Make sure the fonts from Ares\MPdefaultFonts are install ( if not then install them manually )
    8.Now open mediaportal

If you still have the same issues please zip the skin folder and cache folder then upload it for me, also do fresh logs for me to check out.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    You might also consider deleting mpem cache before reinstall.
    Ок! ...
    1.Uninstall the skin.
    2.Delete any Ares skin folder that might be left over.
    3.Delete the cache folder
    4.Reboot machine.
    Did...
    5.Grab installer from first post again and install
    6.Open config and select Ares as skin
    7.Make sure the fonts from Ares\MPdefaultFonts are install ( if not then install them manually )
    Did...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Even better ... But.
    • Date format is not that which is specified in the configuration. Or I do not set up?
    • I can not add a plug-in RadioTime/TuneIn on the button, it simply is not in the list. But he installed.
    • Collections banner out of place:
    upload_2016-11-3_18-40-32.png
    • No movie poster and fanart in list :( (in Info poster and fanart present)
    upload_2016-11-3_18-43-2.png upload_2016-11-3_18-43-17.png upload_2016-11-3_18-44-12.png upload_2016-11-3_18-44-25.png
    • Pictures (Preview distorts the picture):
    upload_2016-11-3_18-45-43.png upload_2016-11-3_18-45-59.png
    • Music (no info in list):
    upload_2016-11-3_18-49-59.png upload_2016-11-3_18-50-17.png
    In the information about the artist, pressing down will not go on the Update button. Moving is the button to the right, it is not convenient and not logical.
    The empty disc must be displayed so? Or not?
    upload_2016-11-3_18-52-33.png
    • Fanart in Music and Pictures the some :(
    upload_2016-11-3_19-15-56.png upload_2016-11-3_19-16-22.png upload_2016-11-3_19-16-46.png

Wife's mother arrived, went to entertain. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom