New MP1 skin test (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    it would need to be a theme officially or you can modify your files directly.
    I plan to make my theme, I will try. As long as I did to the image buttons were just out of focus and one picture for the focus, check the evening how it will work. But I do not like the font, especially on the Russian. If I happen it replaced with a Titan.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    it would need to be a theme officially or you can modify your files directly.
    I plan to make my theme, I will try. As long as I did to the image buttons were just out of focus and one picture for the focus, check the evening how it will work. But I do not like the font, especially on the Russian. If I happen it replaced with a Titan.
    Well i can't do anything about you not liking the font in Russian lol it's personal preference so feel free to change the font in your theme when/if you make it.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Well i can't do anything about you not liking the font in Russian lol it's
    I agree, but in my video, where in the list on the right side of the date of the addition of the film, the date does not look nice, because the font is not monospaced. The Titan looks exactly. If you want I can give a screenshot.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Well i can't do anything about you not liking the font in Russian lol it's
    I agree, but in my video, where in the list on the right side of the date of the addition of the film, the date does not look nice, because the font is not monospaced. The Titan looks exactly. If you want I can give a screenshot.
    No it's ok, like i said its still personal preference and i'm not going to change the font for the entire skin just because you dont like how the date looks in list view. If you don't like it so much do what you said and change it in a theme ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I don't use myvideos because i've never rated it very highly unfortunately bit complex for my needs, can some explain how to setup collections ? i have added a user group called test and added movies to that group but i'm guessing thats not a collection ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If you don't like it so much do what you said and change it in a theme ?
    I try :) Although I would prefer to Titan with a home window like Ares. For me personally, this is the perfect option. :whistle::coffee::D
    No it's ok, like i said its still personal preference and i'm not going to change the font for the entire skin just because you dont like how the date looks in list view.
    They also look in English? May them as it is possible to fix them to be in line? :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    i have added a user group called test and added movies to that group but i'm guessing thats not a collection
    User groups - For User groups (manual) - #isgroup - True - https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...skin/Titan/myvideo.views.default.xml#L91-L103
    Movie collection - Movie collection from TMDB (automatic by grabber) - #iscollection - True - https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi.../skin/Titan/myvideo.views.default.xml#L77-L89

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom