Status
Not open for further replies.

luksmann

Portal Pro
November 10, 2005
Home Country
Austria Austria
Maybe I found a bug:
When I listen to a song in fullscreen and change back to "now playing" the artist - title field always shows " No Titel - Information available"

Thanks for your hard work!

Luksmann

SteveV

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2005
    Boston, Massachusetts USA
    Got another bug for you.

When trying to select an "unsupported" visualization plugin. MP-config crashes. Maybe you have to add some exeption handling in that section. Will add logg as soon as My TV stops recording.

Hmm, "unsupported" viz plugins shouldn't even show up in the list. Is it something that you manually copied into the \MusicPlayer\plugins\visualizations folder?

Steve

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Maybe I found a bug:
    When I listen to a song in fullscreen and change back to "now playing" the artist - title field always shows " No Titel - Information available"

Luksmann

Not here-- Please add more information (settings in config) f.ex what did you choose as default behaviour when playing tracks.. there are several choices now.

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hmm, "unsupported" viz plugins shouldn't even show up in the list. Is it something that you manually copied into the \MusicPlayer\plugins\visualizations folder?

Steve

Nope. It is a 3d.party plugin chosen as default in WMP. It worked when using WMP as music-engine.

SteveV

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2005
    Boston, Massachusetts USA
    Maybe I found a bug:

Luksmann

I think I found the problem. I assume you're seeing this if you're in fullscreen mode long enough for a track changes and then switch back to Now playing? Problem was with end of track handling when cross-fading or gapless mode is enabled. Should make to SVN tonight.

luksmann

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2005
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I selected Go directly to "Now Playing Screen"

How to reproduce:
    Goto Music -> Select Song and Press Okay --> go to "Now Playing" (Title Information is displayed, works correctly) --> goto fullscreen animation (with title-information) --> leave fullscreen animation --> now playing screen displays "no title-information available

luksmann

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Man, keep up the great work.

Thanks.

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    Once Again Great Work on the Music Player, I really like the track info in fullscreen.

The SVN this came in seems to have busted my Filmstrip view in MyMusic and in My Videos, anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom