Status
Not open for further replies.

generator

Portal Pro
July 17, 2006
Leeuwarden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is it still possible to use the windows media player standard visualisations? In the setup the only vis I can select is a wmp vis that I installed myself.

roosterx

Portal Pro
April 24, 2006
Högsäter, Sweden
Home Country
Norway Norway
Someone pleae compile Milkdrop for use with this new player - milkdrop is all i need, and btw wouldnt it be better for a shareware program like MP to have included a visualization - just a thought :)

orencha

Portal Pro
February 2, 2005
Netanya
Home Country
Israel Israel
One more feature that can be useful: the ability to select a DirectSound device to use with My Music.

Future request: The ability to choose "Kernel Streaming" as an output device (so we can get bit-perfect 44.1kHz output, mostly for lossless formats, and also for multi-channel formats).

Keep going with this great job you do, SteveV!

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
December 20, 2005
UK
I second orencha's request for kernel streaming if possible - I currently use the winamp plugin to achieve this, but would be better if it was integrated.

Fantastic work SteveV, you're a star.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    GREAT WORK!

But: MP hangs when trying to view the "Now Playing" ("spiller") when using Harleys PMIII-skin.

Codecs: PureVideo

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New changes in MP like "Now Playing" always need new xmls.
    As BlueTwo is the default skin it's the only one that's always up to date.
    So it's strongly recommend to use BlueTwo when using SVN-builds!

All skin-designers need to be informed, so they can react and update there skins.

Please will you inform Harley in PMIII-Thread?

Regards
    Ralph

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    just beginning to test all the new features...

is it possible that the mouse cursor won´t hide in fullscreen viz? Can anyone confirm?

tomtom

Edit: seems to be this way only with G-force (trial). It doesn´t hide the mouse cursor also when not in fullscreen viz (but album cover/viz in small window.

This is working O.K. if I use xmplay vizualizations.

Feature request: Would it be possible to cycle through different xmplay vizualizations and change to another one every x minutes?

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I first want to say thinks to Steve for creating the new music engine.. I have been testing it out all morning and it's pretty damn slick.

I would also like to say, I have updated the Bluetwo Dark metal skin to reflect the changes for the new music engine. I have uploaded it to the MP site and should be showing up shortly.

Thanks again Steve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom