[solved] New mvC Latests properties (1 Viewer)

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    hi ajs ;)
    there is the possibility in mvcentral, in addition to
    - #mvCentral.Latest.ArtistImage also #mvCentral.Latest.TrackImage integrate similar variation mySeries:sneaky:

пожалуйста, пожалуйста, пожалуйста :whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    #mvCentral.Latest.ArtistImage also #mvCentral.Latest.TrackImage integrate similar variation mySeries
    :)
    Try ...
    Code:
    #mvCentral.Latest.TrackImage1
    #mvCentral.Latest.TrackImage2
    #mvCentral.Latest.TrackImage3

Attachments

• mvCentral.dll.zip
      392.2 KB · Views: 261
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Fantastic work ajs, it works as expected. I'll let you know if anything unusual comes up. Thanks
    Fantastic work ajs, it works as expected. I'll let you know if anything unusual comes up. Thanks
    Hi @ajs, Is there any way to set the default mode for latest series to "Display Next episode for last watched episode"? I have...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2 valuable tips. :)
    This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2...
    Hi, I would like to import around 6.000 Anime files into My TVSeries (in addition to the approximately 15.000 TV series files...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. Thanks for the hint. It's an easy fix and will be in the next release (not very far away)...
    Hi. Thanks for the hint. It's an easy fix and will be in the next release (not very far away)...
    Hi. Her comes the preview version of our new tool named "Media-Buddy". If you prefer reading in German, here is the German post...
    Replies
    Views
    In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
    In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
    Hi guys. It looks like I've fixed the problem which bothered me for all 10 years I'm using MediaPortal and lead me to imperfect...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom