[NEW] MyFilms v4.7.9a (1 Viewer)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I will upload that later... :)

I wonder where MyFilms (AMC Updater) Downloads the Covrart from!? It can't be a very professional site! Beacuse 70% of the covers are Useless! (Not scaled right / Really bad quality / Pictures of the DVD taken on a table etc etc etc)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
if you select the imdb grabber, pictures will be downloaded from imdb. You have some xml grabbers to choose in the scripts folder.

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
if you select the imdb grabber, pictures will be downloaded from imdb. You have some xml grabbers to choose in the scripts folder.

Ya but that's NOT very clever :eek: Beacuse normal you would like your movie details to be downloaded from IMDB, and Coverarts to be grabbed somewhere else! (IMDB is useless for that!) So Maybe you would like your Movie Coverarts to be downloaded from sites like themoviedb.org Impawards.com etc...

Isn't that possible!?

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
In the "database fields" tab you can select which fields are imported for each site. I use filmaffinity for rating, plot, country,... and alpacine for pictures.
If you want a grabber for a specific site, send a pm to titofit (or similar). Or search in this subforum, there are some grabbers posted.
Another way would be using AMC, it have scripts for import from hundreds of sites

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
In the "database fields" tab you can select which fields are imported for each site. I use filmaffinity for rating, plot, country,... and alpacine for pictures.
If you want a grabber for a specific site, send a pm to titofit (or similar). Or search in this subforum, there are some grabbers posted.
Another way would be using AMC, it have scripts for import from hundreds of sites

Allrigh i will look into that later... :) Which scritpt (Sites) are there for Coverart?

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Allrigh i will look into that later... :) Which scritpt (Sites) are there for Coverart?
For amc or amc updater?
Anyway I think that all scripts can download covers, but some sites have covers of low quality

AMC Updater... Where can i find Coverart script for that!? For searching popular sites like themoviedb, impawards etc..

I'm aware that there is a script for themoviedb, but thats for fanart.... not coverart?

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Theres no themoviedb script for amcu. If you want a grabber can try asking titofit

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Theres no themoviedb script for amcu. If you want a grabber can try asking titofit

Allright that's wird :confused: Because i would think that everyone would need covers for there movies!?? And you can't use the imdb covers... So right now is everyone just using the IMDB covers anyways - And everyones movie collection look like crap beacuse of all the wrong covers downloaded through IMDB!?

Because normal procedure would be the following:

- Autoadd new movies to database, Autoadd Covers, Autoadd Fanart...

There should deffently be scripts for AMC updater to themoviedb.org and maybe impawards.. For downloading correct movie covers...

And for Fanart also... If you everytime is forced to enter AMC just to update fanart... That's not very smart :/

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I dont think that MF users import imdb covers.
I download covers using alpacine script, with pictures of great quality (is a spanish site). I suppose most of the people use AMC importer, I dont know which of the AMCupdater scripts import nice covers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom