[NEW] MyFilms v4.7.9a (1 Viewer)

mattroby

Portal Pro
June 3, 2006
Florida
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Genre Icons/Genre Posters

Does anyone have posters to go on the genre page in MyFilms? I have blank ones with the circle and slash through it.

I usually use the Big Icons view - simply because it allows me to scroll around, rather than making me back track.

When I skip over to change genre's (for example, from Drama to Sci-Fi), I see the list of genre's available with a blank poster for each.

For nothing other than looks, I would love to have something in there rather than nothing.

Given my lack of talent when it comes to using Photoshop, it will take me weeks to get something I eventually will just delete anyway.

Thanks

Yes to both questions.

You have three ways for searching films:
1- Filters: genre, year, mediatype, country, actors, director, etc
2- Sorting: lenght, date of adding, rating, etc.
3- Search: Using virtual keyboard, you can type some words for look by title, actors, director, etc

Okay sounds great :)

I downloadet AMC Updater 0.8.0 and replaced the Exe with the newest in the thread 0.8.7

I have set up the filters, and the first movie is:
10000.BC.2008.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-hV.mkv

which is Sorted to: 10000 BC

But AMC cannot find it, and have no results for it!? Is there a new IMDB script out!? (Currently it is set for MyFilmsIMDB.xml) Or is it the new 0.8.7 version AMC updater which causes the problem!?
FYI - Make sure the Updater includes mkv as an option. That could be it.

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
It is found, no problem... and is giving me a choice what to do... But i cant find it through searches... :/ It's not only that movie, it's for the first 3 movies i have tested so far... Hmm

Allright... The IMDB script is Broken!!!

I have tested with OfDB script... that works...

So something has changed on the IMDB site... So the script no longer works...

The included script does not work, but this works:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-updater-v0-8-0-now-available-myfilmsimdb.xml

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Does anyone have posters to go on the genre page in MyFilms? I have blank ones with the circle and slash through it.

I usually use the Big Icons view - simply because it allows me to scroll around, rather than making me back track.

When I skip over to change genre's (for example, from Drama to Sci-Fi), I see the list of genre's available with a blank poster for each.

For nothing other than looks, I would love to have something in there rather than nothing.
My english is poor :( Could you attach a screenshot?

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Where does AMC Updater downloads Coverart from!? I can see that while configurating my database, all covers is just thrown inside the root of AMC Updater... And so far, only 50-70% is downloadet!?

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
The covers are downloaded to the folder where you have your xml database file.
You can try to download the info and covers using AMC

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Allright...

Further more i have tried so enter MyFilms inside Mediaportal... And tried to push the AMC Updater buttom in the menu, which results in AMC Updater is crashing!? Is this a known problem!?

Ps. I'm Running Windows Vista...

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Allright...

Further more i have tried so enter MyFilms inside Mediaportal... And tried to push the AMC Updater buttom in the menu, which results in AMC Updater is crashing!? Is this a known problem!?

I read some users having that problem. I have XP and works ok

mattroby

Portal Pro
June 3, 2006
Florida
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Allright...

I have Vista and it works perfectly.

I will look through all of the settings when I get home - but hang in there - I have found this setup with MP is a very stable setup - so it is possible.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Allright...

Can you attach a screen copy of your setup (grabber tab) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom