New OFDb (1 Viewer)

Intycast

Portal Pro
March 18, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I had all ready tested the version you posted, but with this there is no result.

That´s the only movie which I can´t import. I have imported about 200 movies without any problems.

Intycast

Portal Pro
March 18, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you for your Help! :D

I know added the Movie by hand. I copied everything manually from the ofdb.de site.

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
sometimes it strangely helps to search for off face and then it suddenly works.
I've now started to give every movie a handmade nfo file with the same name as the movie (not necessary) that has just got the tt imdb in it. Doing that all movies are detected and if you reimport movies there is no selecting between different choices.
I've written a small java app that reads the xml file from MovingPicturesXML and creates these files for all the movies that are already in the database...

Greetings
Joe

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
November 17, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Has anything changed in the script ?
Today i installed a new version of StreamedMP and it did install the newest version of MovingPictures (which i already had installed) and then i imported a few movies into MovingPictures. Most of them were fine, but some of them did not have a imdb number (althoug all my movies have a nfo file attached with the right imdb number) and a few of them had some strange entries in director / writer / actors like :

<id> 42 </id>
<actor> bla bla </actor>
<role> csdjchsdk </role>

Happened with the second X-Files movie

like it didn't get the info from imdb correctly. A new scan from ofdb didn't help.
The sorting was correct either. "Der dritte Mann" was sorted "Der dritte Mann" and it should have been "dritte Mann, Der".
I tried to reimport the scraper file from the first post, but Moving said it's already using a file with the same id.

My simple question is now :
my fault or has anything changed on imdb (since the stuff from ofdb seems to be grabbed correctly - writers, actors, runtime is missing or "corrupt")

Thanks

Joe

bash0r

Portal Pro
March 11, 2009
Karlsruhe
Home Country
Germany Germany
i have the same problem.
Some movies only contain information about title and plot, rest is empty.
A manual scan on ofdb.de doesnt help....

spike13

Portal Pro
October 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
:confused: please help

the same problem here.
For this the german ä,ö,ü,ß are working again.
But the rest (actors, director ect.) doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom