armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ofdb 1.1.0 (25-03-2009)

Here is the updated OFDB script! Please confirm if this is working again and we can include it in 0.7.3

Attachments

• OFDb.xml
      30.6 KB

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Everything is working fine again by the look of it. Thank you armandp :)

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the new script works fine, THANKS

the only thing that i have found that is not quite correct are „”-quotes &#2222 / &#2221 .
    They are shown as and#2222 or and#2221.
    Are all & transferred to and ? i've seen this before on the movie "ich beide & sie" and movingpictures calls it "ich beide and sie" and if you try to avoid & it should have been "ich beide und sie"

Tropics

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thanks, working fine. btw, where is the "thank you" button? :D

edit: something else, can you also make a cover scraper which gets german covers for films? it is really weird having the english covers. or can you point me to one, if it already exists? the scraper list does not contain a german scraper and i was not able to find one here.
    maybe it would already work if one takes the imdb scraper and changes the url to imdb.de, no idea.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    you are in luck - i'm about to release a german cover update for this script. When i'm done testing i will post it here.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ofdb 1.2.0 (18-04-2009)

Here is the new updated OFDB script: This version adds german cover support!

The quality of the images is not very high but acceptable as they are well above the default minimal resolution requirements. The covers can only be found if OFDB was used to grab the details.

Attachments

• OFDb.xml
      30.6 KB

Tropics

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i'm not sure i understand how this works ... i replaced the earlier script, and after that tried to also add it as cover download script - which the program refused to accept. also using the refresh buttons (database and/or cover refresh in any combination) does nothing. what am i supposed to select in the cover downloader box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom