New Plugin: "MyPlanner" (1 Viewer)

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Hey,

it seems there are a few requests for my plugin. :) But it's a little bit unhappy, that noboby knows the author of this plugin, before I made them open-source... ;-)

I plan to continue the developing after MP 0.2 final is released, because I had troubles with the changes in the different RCs and because I'm not completely finished with another program that I'm developing (a Java-GUI-Builder "Codename Terraformer").

If anyone has time and feel like to start developing a synchronisation-function for MyPlanner, you could do it without the source-code, because you have the database of MyPlanner. A good synchronisation reads out the database of for e.g. Google Calendar or Outlook and writes the content of the fields to the database of MyPlanner and the other way around. A little source would be nice (most suitable in C#). :)

You can simply look the MyPlanner-database and test statements with the "SQLite Database Browser": http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net

I think the icons that mzemina posted are not really suitable for MyPlanner because there aren't for example a birthday-flan, but I like the style of the icons (sweety).
Could anybody find more freeware/open-source icons which are allowed to integrate them into open-source-software?

Thanks to all! :)

Greetings from Nova[/url]

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Nova said:
    ...it seems there are a few requests for my plugin. :) But it's a little bit unhappy, that noboby knows the author of this plugin...
    Nova - Sorry about not looking up your name first as the author, my bad.
    Nova said:
    ...before I made them open-source...
    I didn't find the link to your source code.

Nova said:
    ...I think the icons that mzemina posted are not really suitable for MyPlanner because there aren't for example a birthday-flan, but I like the style of the icons (sweety).
    OK - So you are looking for a birthday cake (flan) in the style of sweetly. I won't promise anything but I'll try and come up with at the very least a birthday icon along that style.

SublicK

April 14, 2006
    Hey everyone,

I'm the creator of the Sweetie icon set, and I'm happy to see it mentioned on the Media Portal forums. I'm really interested in the MP project, so I'd be happy to help out in any way.

What sort of icons are you looking for? What sizes? Maybe Mzemina and I could work something out together - I can do some, he can do some, or something.

Anyway, good luck with your plugin Nova.

Nova

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    Hi,

SublicK: That sounds good. :)

I could need these icons:
    - A birthday cake (flan) for birthdays
    - Two people or a executive case for meetings
    - A alarm-clock
    - A notice-paper

Thanks to all! :)

Greetings from Nova

Juan Ignacio

June 13, 2006
    Barcelona
    Nova said:
    Hi Guys, :)

With MyPlanner you have a full calendar-plugin with a lot of functions (including creating dates, creating reminders and repeating dates).

Current release: MyPlanner beta2

Screenshot:
    MyPlanner screenshot (calendar)

Download (Beta2), 05.01.2006:
    MyPlanner beta2

Download (beta2 -> 1.0 RC1 Update), 10.03.2006 (last update: 11.03.2006, 16:49):
    MyPlanner1.0RC1Update

Download (1.0 RC1), 10.03.2006 (last update: 11.03.2006, 16:49):
    MyPlanner1.0RC1

Changelog:
    Changelog

NOTE: Beta1 and Beta2 uses two different database-models. You have to use the right database.
    The database of Beta2 and RC1 are compatible.

Documentation:
    MyPlannerUsageGuide (english)
    MyPlannerUsageGuide (german)

Yours Nova :)

Hi Nova,
    first of all, congratulations for the nice plug-in.
    Just wanted to ask for an improvement or possibility to change myself.
    1. begin week with monday instead of sunday
    2. translate to different languages

thanks in advance and best regards,
    Juan Ignacio

spenca

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    file missing!!

hi all!

the link to the myplanner file is not available any more! is there a chance to get it back? like the idea about this plugin!

does anyone know if it works with 0.2.2.0??

mario

madsrh

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi
    I really like this plugin. Don't know if the plugin can sync with Google Calendar, Outlook and Mozilla Sunbird, if it can it's very awesome (it doesn't say, on the download page).
    Last update is from 08 Sep 2006, witch makes me wonder - Is this plugin death?

Anyway, I think MyPlanner should be integrated in MP.
    MadsRH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom