New Plugin : Yahoo Music Videos (1 Viewer)

ep0n

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
Does this work with 0.2.3.0? Only getting side panel menu, nothing else...

upgrade to 1.0rc2 and I got some better results, I can see thumbnails and titles/artist .. but wont play, i did the token thing :(

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
You have installed a flash player and enabled the Yahoo Video Player in configuration ?

ep0n

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
I tried both FLV Player and FLV Splitter. I also made sure my FFDShow was enable FLV1. Yes both are enable in Config. I am getting a full black screen, with small dim grey rectangle in lower left corner. Also when this happens "My Keys" plugin is disabled.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Another update see first post for downloading and change log

and a Aeon wide skin update to go with it....

@all

When I install this in the which skin question Aeon wide is not ticked...tick it and install and I end up with B2 skins installed in the Aeon wide folder....any one else get this just wondered if it is this just a product of my setup

Cheers

Attachments

• yahoomusicmain.xml
    30.6 KB

jiggsaw

Portal Member
July 21, 2008
Having same problem. Black screen for 5 seconds then it returns to the list.

edit: Nevermind. I had to disable pureaudio plugin to get it to work. Anyway to get both of these plugins to play nice with each other?

erik.p

Portal Member
January 19, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It works when I enable the FLV Player under plugins, but then the remote doesn't work,
so I'd like to play it within Media Portal.

I have installed the flv splitter "osflvsplitter.1.0.0.4_nt.exe" from Afterdawn.

It won't play the video.

Is there some setting within Media Portal I'm missing? I've tries experimenting a bit,but no success.

Any hints appreciated.

/Erik:D

dans1982

Portal Member
September 8, 2008
Home Country
England England
Dukus,

Any idea what is going on here (screenshot)

This is the first time I had installed the plugin on my main system, works fin on the laptop and dev machines (all same version of MP) - missing something but dont know what..

This is what happens when I hit 'get token' in the plugin config...

Cheers

Trevor

I get the same. I'm able to play the odd video but often get "no playback for this video" or somthing 9 times out of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom