New Release: 11/12/08 - v0.2.219 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    album info now work; fine :D :D

do not work album cover search

and some media image is not perfect (ugly :oops: )
    albumnocover.png and defaultdvdcover.png

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Remaining issues for me:
    To see my saved playlists, I still have to go to "current playlist" and then AGAIN choose "My playlists".
    No buttons in Moving Pictures. Are they removed?
    what plugin with playlist support are you talking about? videos? music? other?

Are you using default or fanart oriented style? What buttons? Hiddenmenu? In default details view there is only one button (Play) to start a movie, just press enter to play it. Is that it?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Remaining issues for me:
    To see my saved playlists, I still have to go to "current playlist" and then AGAIN choose "My playlists".
    No buttons in Moving Pictures. Are they removed?
    what plugin with playlist support are you talking about? videos? music? other?

Are you using default or fanart oriented style? What buttons? Hiddenmenu? In default details view there is only one button (Play) to start a movie, just press enter to play it. Is that it?

I'm using the fan-art style for everything. The playlist thing is in the music section.

How to replicate:
    Enter Music
    Press left/right to bring forth the hidden menu
    Under PLAYLIST select My Playlists

Nothing happens!

Now click on
    Current playlist (aktuell spel-lista)
    Press left/right AGAIN to bring forth the hidden menu
    Select My Playlists
    Now they appear

In Moving Pictures, I'm still not seeing any buttons (I remember that there was two buttons in the first version you released (Play & Cycle details). Now I can't see any, but if I press play the movie starts O.K. That works for me.

Hope these are actual bugs and no freak occurance that only I get.
    Thanks.
    Emph

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks I added it to the issue tracker gonna look into it when I get some time. For some reason I can't save any playlists, I'll have to figure this out first so I even get a list with playlists. :p

Kiwi

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2006
    Pukerua Bay
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Very nice skin! On some places I really would appreciate bigger fonts (e.g. if you skip minutes in videos or view info of the current tv program).

Other than that: sweet!

Firstly I'd like to also congratulate you on a great skin. I'd also like a slightly larger font on skip steps, the same size as the start / end times would be fine. I still dont get any progress bars when using live or recorded TV, yet the progress bar is visible on movies?? Anyone else not seeing progress bars in TV or just me?

Thanks again for a great skin:D

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP just crashed with this skin, I guess it has to do with a missing "DIalogNotify.xml"?

2008-12-11 23:48:25.921875 [ERROR][6]: SKIN: Missing C:\Program Files\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\DialogNotify.xml
    2008-12-11 23:48:25.921875 [ERROR][6]: SKIN: Missing C:\Program Files\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\DialogNotify.xml
    2008-12-11 23:48:25.937500 [ERROR][6]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    2008-12-11 23:48:26.000000 [ERROR][6]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
    bij MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify.SetHeading(String strLine)
    bij ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.NotifyPopUp(String notifyText, Object[] args)
    bij ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.ProcessDone(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.OnExited()
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.RaiseOnExited()
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.CompletionCallback(Object context, Boolean wasSignaled)
    bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
    bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context_f(Object state)
    bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
    2008-12-11 23:48:26.015625 [ERROR][6]: Exception :De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
    2008-12-11 23:48:26.015625 [ERROR][6]: site :Void SetHeading(System.String)
    2008-12-11 23:48:26.015625 [ERROR][6]: source :Dialogs
    2008-12-11 23:48:26.015625 [ERROR][6]: stacktrace: bij MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify.SetHeading(String strLine)
    bij ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.NotifyPopUp(String notifyText, Object[] args)
    bij ProcessPlugins.ShowTimesGrabber.ShowTimes.ProcessDone(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.OnExited()
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.RaiseOnExited()
    bij System.Diagnostics.Process.CompletionCallback(Object context, Boolean wasSignaled)
    bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
    bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context_f(Object state)
    bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    bij System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
    dunno if anybody else experienced this? I uninstalled last release (.15) before installing this one.

PJ

Portal Member
    September 22, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Home Country
    Very nice skin! On some places I really would appreciate bigger fonts (e.g. if you skip minutes in videos or view info of the current tv program).

Other than that: sweet!

Firstly I'd like to also congratulate you on a great skin. I'd also like a slightly larger font on skip steps, the same size as the start / end times would be fine. I still dont get any progress bars when using live or recorded TV, yet the progress bar is visible on movies?? Anyone else not seeing progress bars in TV or just me?

Thanks again for a great skin:D

I was thinking some of the fonts look a bit small too. I had a quick look last week and I think all the fonts are defined in the references.xml (probably the wrong name, my memory isn't that great). I was thinking of making multiple copies of the xml and changing the sizes so I could have 'small', 'medium', 'large' fonts just by renaming a file.

I might have a look at this over the weekend and see what I can do.

ftothe3

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    anyone have any idea why this is happening?
    (streamedmp-0.2.219, RC4, vista)
    shot.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom