New remote key mappings don't work anymore in IRSS (2 Viewers)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Germany Germany
Country flag
Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more mappings and found out that the new ones don't work. I don't know why but the logs are telling me that the key is not mapped. The screenshot below is showing that the "Exit" key is mapped to the keystroke ESC.

2.jpg

When I launch the application "M.A.M.E." and hit the exit key on my remote, nothing happens. The application should close but it doesn't. When I hit the "ESC" key on the keyboard, it is closing. The application "PS2" hs the exact same mapping and at the beginning it didn't also work.

1.jpg

I had to remap it many times to get it work. I don't know what I did different but it works now. In the config files I can see that all is correctly mapped. I also restarted Translator and IR Server but didn't change anything.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
OP Title Forum Replies Date
M 1.25.0 Harmony Remote and Microsoft IR Receiver Installation, configuration support 8
C MP2 - V2.3 Nereus: search for movie title using the numberpad on the remote control General 1
Scheibes Help for set up a WiFi Remote General 4
Scheibes MP2 - V2.3 WiFi Remote und streamen zu Mobilgeräten Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 7
F Remote goes tos Media Center after Media Portal Remotes 2
D Excellent RF Remote MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
D PS3 Bluetooth Remote Remotes 1
henrysinn Remote - W10 Gyro by Pepper Jobs General 10
G Remote control suggestions? MediaPortal 1 Talk 16
bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
F MCE Remote has no focus General 6
TLD Can not watch tv from remote clients Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 19
R Problems accessing MySQL database remotely MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
D Full fuctional htpc - Silverstone Case - Digital Devices Cine S2 - SSD - IR Remote For Sale 1
N Play a TV recording needs a double selection - twice ok on remote Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0
S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
S Problem with Remote Control One-for-all Streamer Newcomers Forum 6
brena MCE Remote Disable Volume Mapping Input / Output interfaces 0
T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
P MP2 TV Server crashes when starting - throws error remoting exception General 2
R Problem with MP1 and WifiRemote Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 8
A FB funktioniert plötzlich nicht mehr korrekt Allgemeines Supportforum 0
A Let TV Server sleep whilst remote client active General Support 0
B TV Remote Watch / Listen Media 0