New Site - HockeyStreams.com - Development Thread (1 Viewer)

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Testing new OV 2.0... and the HockeyStreams plugin no longer works. It simply does not show up in the listings anymore.

[03-04 10:58:23,178] [OVInit ] [INFO ] Looking for SiteUtils and Hosters in OnlineVideos.Sites.geoffstewart (Version: 0.0.0.0, Compiled: 2013-10-06 18:47:56)

[03-04 10:58:23,182] [OVInit ] [WARN ] Error loading SiteUtils and Hosters: Method 'GetVideos' in type 'OnlineVideos.Sites.HockeyStreams' from assembly 'OnlineVideos.Sites.geoffstewart, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

[03-04 10:58:23,707] [OVInit ] [WARN ] SiteUtil with name: HockeyStreams not found!

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Testing new OV 2.0... and the HockeyStreams plugin no longer works. It simply does not show up in the listings anymore.

[03-04 10:58:23,178] [OVInit ] [INFO ] Looking for SiteUtils and Hosters in OnlineVideos.Sites.geoffstewart (Version: 0.0.0.0, Compiled: 2013-10-06 18:47:56)

[03-04 10:58:23,182] [OVInit ] [WARN ] Error loading SiteUtils and Hosters: Method 'GetVideos' in type 'OnlineVideos.Sites.HockeyStreams' from assembly 'OnlineVideos.Sites.geoffstewart, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

[03-04 10:58:23,707] [OVInit ] [WARN ] SiteUtil with name: HockeyStreams not found!

This is because the OnlineVideos.Sites.geoffstewart.dll is a "third party" dll not delivered by the OnlineVideos project. All external utils needs to be refactored to be used with OnlineVideos 2.0.

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm not using OV2 beta yet. If I get some time, I'll try to refactor a version (untested) that someone can test here.... maybe on the weekend

Obelisk

Portal Member
    March 1, 2013
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Geoff.

All of a sudden HockeyStreams is missing from Online Videos although I can add and remove it from the manage sites utility. Any idea how to trouble shoot this?

I have tried removing and reinstalling the plugin and adding and removing the site as well within the manage sites utility.

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    You can try attaching logs to see if there's anything in there... are you on OV 2.0? If so, I'm working on making a release that is compatible... the current release of HS is only valid on OV 1.9

Obelisk

Portal Member
    March 1, 2013
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Ahhh... that is the problem. I read the above messages and for whatever reason I read that as testing on MP 2 and not testing of OV2.0 in MP1.10. Sorry for wasting your time responding to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1427850584][/DOUBLEPOST]Rolled back to 1.9 and turned off automatic update in the extension manager for Online Videos and all is good in my world again.:)

I'll keep an eye on this thread so I can turn autoupdate back on for OV once you have a chance to refactor the site on OV2.0.

Last edited:

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Cool, glad its all sorted out now.

I'm having a bit of.difficulty converting to 2.0. I was using some shared methods that are gone now so a bit of refactoring to do.

Maybe on the long weekend...

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I was using some shared methods that are gone now so a bit of refactoring to do.
    I don't think anything's "gone". With the refactoring some utils, convenience methods etc moved and/or got proper camelCasing PascalCasing of names. Do a textual search in the solution and check your Utils base (start with the latter...). I'm sure you'll find them again.

Last edited:

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @Ministerk Thanks... I had done a quick search and was stuck... but I'm literally spending 5 mins at a time looking at this... so, I'll give it a *real* try and write back if I'm still stuck... good to know the methods are still there somewhere.

g

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom