New Site - HockeyStreams.com - Development Thread (1 Viewer)

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Agreed. After i get a stream to start, pause it - let it buffer 5 seconds i can watch without issue and it is brilliant. For the streams that do not start, mpurlsplitter logs fills with information not contained in streams that work.[DOUBLEPOST=1381454040][/DOUBLEPOST]hopefully these logs will help the mpurlstream experts..two sets of logs where a video starts and play and where it sits with the spinning icon stuck at 0.0%

Last edited:

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I updated the lavfilters from v0.57 to v0.58.2 but it has no bearing... though, the streams that work seem to not have any stuttering as they did before... might be just wishful thinking, though :)

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    and v2990 of MpUrlSourceSplitter, too? I just updated that tonight too ... still doesn't help the streams that don't work, but the ones that work have no stuttering to start now.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I updated the lavfilters from v0.57 to v0.58.2 but it has no bearing... though, the streams that work seem to not have any stuttering as they did before... might be just wishful thinking, though :)
    The stuttering could have been fixed by that update... but it won't make a difference to the splitter used inside the URL source splitter. So I think you'd need an update to the URL source splitter itself.

geoffstewart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 12, 2008
    Ottawa
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I got it with the MP plugin installer... but mon/edm stream just stuttered :( a quick pause fixed it but still....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom