New Theater 550 PRO TV Tuner Drivers (1 Viewer)

knutinh

Portal Pro
September 4, 2005
I saw in another forum that two 550 cards could be used individually with these drivers?

Also, some problems with DScaler and this driver?

regard
Knut

Franky

Portal Pro
May 19, 2005
ITALY
Home Country
Italy Italy
I'm using the same TVCard (Sapphire theatrix 550Pro). It works great and the image quality is awesome. Unfortunately not the same for the Cyberlink remote control (the big black remote from Sapphire). I see that it can work normally with MCE(almost every key), but I hate MCE and I want to use it with MP... Only few keys of this remote are managed from MP (arrows, OK ch+- vol+- back), how can I setup MP so I can use this remote?
Any suggestion (software or sonfiguration)?
Thanks, Franky.

dragongc

Portal Member
October 11, 2005
Poland
Franky said:
I'm using the same TVCard (Sapphire theatrix 550Pro). It works great and the image quality is awesome. Unfortunately not the same for the Cyberlink remote control (the big black remote from Sapphire). I see that it can work normally with MCE(almost every key), but I hate MCE and I want to use it with MP... Only few keys of this remote are managed from MP (arrows, OK ch+- vol+- back), how can I setup MP so I can use this remote?
Any suggestion (software or sonfiguration)?
Thanks, Franky.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=12042&highlight=

Franky

Portal Pro
May 19, 2005
ITALY
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thanks a lot! Works great, but with the old MCE plugin + girder!
Sorry if I haven't found the thread...
Franky

A Frater

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Brisbane,Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
New Drivers
THEATER 550/650 PRO TV Tuner Drivers - 6.14.10.173 with a nice little add on (Theater 550 PRO TV Tuner Control Panel)

knutinh

Portal Pro
September 4, 2005
Sadly, no bitrate settings. I have heard of people using registry settings to force the card into higher bitrates. Anyone with experience?

regards
knut

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom